New Girl: A Couple Questions

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Postby katie2 » Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:10 pm

Image hey everyone. I just found this site and I'm new to the board. Let me just say i think it's awsome that there's aboard here where people can ask questions. Also it's great that Shannen is involved with the site. Ok, I have a few questions that may have already been answered on one of the 'Ask Shannen a Question' threads, but i coudn't find and i didn't want to post them if they were already there somewhere. So, here goes...

{Charmed question removed}

In the movie Friends Til the End, Shannen playse the lead singer of the band Dead Pink. Did she do her own singing, and does she plan on any sort of singing career?

Thanks for taking time out to read this. Once again, my appologies if these have already been asked and answered someplace else. And, while we're on the subject, does anyone know if Jennifer Blanc (Zann) did her own singing as well?
Last edited by anonymous on Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
katie2
New Shannen Fan

Postby shaed412 » Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:35 pm

I do know that Shannen did her own singing in Friends Til the End, which leads me to believe that jennifer blanc prolly did, as well. As for Charmed...it has been posted several times, that we really shouldn't bring those questions up anymore....but anyhoos, welcome aboard, hope you like it here...God Bless!!!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby katie2 » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:55 pm

Thank you. As for Charmed, thank you for telling me.
katie2
New Shannen Fan

Postby malou » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:10 pm

Hey Katie!
Welcome to the boards!!
Last edited by anonymous on Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
malou
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shaed412 » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:32 pm

no problem, Katie..we just don't want to keep harping on Shannen about that....you weren't to know...glad to have you hear....God Bless!!!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby katie2 » Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:17 pm

Thank you. It's great to be here! I didn't realize like everyone had been asking about charmed. lol. ok, question for you guys: favorite song from Friends Til the End? I like Don't Be, myself. And does Shannen read the posts here often?
katie2
New Shannen Fan

Postby katie2 » Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:43 pm

Thank you! This web site is awsome. Great job admins. I like the little welcome guys. Image Make me feel all special and stuff. Image
katie2
New Shannen Fan

Return to Shannen Doherty