[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - do you prefer prue or brenda?

do you prefer prue or brenda?

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Postby ferociouskitty » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:37 am

ferociouskitty
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby ibon » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:44 pm

its so hard to choose... i love..love...love them both...but since prue were most likely to win i voted for brenda..

prue for me is the older version of brenda...both incredibly beautiful, extremely smart, tend to be stubborn at times,has strong personalities, caring,fighter, and all that....did i say i love brenda walsh and prudence halliwell? Image

both brenda and prue has strong relationship with their siblings...i love the connection they all have..(respectively of course...brandon and brenda and the 3 sister witches...prue,piper and phoebe) watching both shows made me wish to be their younger sister...LOL..

both has a wonderful house...LOL Image i wanna live in casa walsh and in the manor...it would be cool..

both brenda and prue had their soulmates on the show...dylan and andy..they didnt end up together but we know that they were the greatest love of bren and prue...they both have some dates along the show but nothing compare to their "first love"

brenda and prue will always be special for me...too bad they were fictional character...i would want to meet them in person...but not as much as i would want to meet shay... Image Image Image Image

ibon

Postby sarah01 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:58 pm

sarah01

Postby ferociouskitty » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:18 pm

omg ibon i LOVE ure banner it looks fantastic!!!! Image
ferociouskitty

Postby ibon » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:22 pm

ibon

Postby ibon » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:26 pm

ibon

Postby sarah01 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:20 pm

sarah01

Postby ferociouskitty » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:48 pm

yes i agree although i am both a prue an dbrenda fan so its kinda hard to choose hehe i'm a whatever shannen plays in fan lol Image
ferociouskitty

Postby ibon » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:25 pm

ibon

Postby sarah01 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:06 pm

sarah01

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen Doherty