do you prefer prue or brenda?

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:51 pm

I choose Prue. =] Charmed was the very first thing i ever saw Shannen in, so it sort of has a special place in my heart. I mean, I adore Brenda. Brenda is someone i might want to have as a friend, but Prue is someone i would want to have as a sister and become really close to. Prue is so strong, and caring, and so selfless. So yeah, i say Prue. =] Shannen likes Prue better too, I believe. =]
marissalu415
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby paulinepl » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:02 pm

I choose Prue. First of all, Charmed was first movie with Shannen which I saw. Another reason is that Prue and me have something in common. I am also the big sister. She was something like hero for me, learnt me a lot.

but...

Brenda is also one of my favourite characters which Shannen played. I am now a teenager and I am exactly like Brenda was in my age. ( Image ) I like the way she's growing up and how she's becoming more and more mature.
Non vivere, sed valere vita.
paulinepl

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:38 pm

^That's another thing i like about Prue. I am the oldest too, i have three younger sisters, and so i really look up to Prue and try to be as good of an oldest sister as her.
Last edited by marissalu415 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marissalu415

Postby paulinepl » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:14 pm

That is exactly what I've mean. Unfortunately, my younger sister isn't even a bit similar to any of Prue's younger sisters.. Image
paulinepl

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:47 pm

haha. I've found similarities in my sisters. My sister Megan is sort of like Piper in that she tends to over exaggerate. She's also sort of mean to people like Piper is sometimes, but not because she doesn't like them, it's just the way she is. The only thing is, she looks more like Prue, and i look more like Piper, but we'll overlook that. Image And then my sister Michelle is Phoebe to a t. Or at least the season 1-3 Phoebe. She's got the highlighted hair, the wild and free spirit, carefree attitude, and she's always getting into trouble. Then my other sister Melinda is like Paige. Fun, but sophisticated. Melinda takes everything very seriously, just like Paige took her witch responsibilities very seriously. Plus, Melinda is tallish and pretty pale. Image
marissalu415

Postby paulinepl » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:04 pm

Oh, it's sounds really great! Image

My sister is only 12 now, so maybe she will show her 'Sister Halliwell's Site' later Image

*hugs*
paulinepl

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:13 pm

^haha, yeah maybe. =] I'm hoping that my sisters and I will be that close when we're their age. I mean, we're close now, but not super close. Actually, i'm closest to Megan, which is kind of funny cuz at first Prue and Piper were the closest. =]
marissalu415

Postby paulinepl » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:24 pm

I've got just one sister (sometimes I think that's enough! Image). I am four years older than her and we quarrel very often, we're different in almost everything! But there's one thing that we both love: CHARMED. Heh.. I think Halliwell sisters have a good effect on our relations Image
paulinepl

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:56 pm

That's great, i feel the same way. =] I know seeing the sisters' relationships with each other has made me want to have closer relationships with my sisters. My one sister loves to watch Charmed. And she never wants to watch it by herself, always with me, so it's something we sort of bond over. =]

Sorry y'all, this has gotten a bit off topic. =]
Last edited by marissalu415 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marissalu415

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:05 am

It's not that off topic. It shows how much Prue has bought to your lives.

My cousin Beth adores Charmed and wants to watch it everytime she comes round. We've always been very close and have become even closer after watching Charmed together.

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen Doherty