Today Is The Big Day!!!

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Today Is The Big Day!!!

Postby trainlies » Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:00 am

As I have just recently watched North Shore, and couldn't take my eyes off the talent of our shando! She was fablous, and her character was different than what she usally does played, but of course I didn't have no doubt shannen would make her character wonderful. Because she is wonderful with any part she has done.

I love it, I only wish I knew how to make short clips for y'all who live overseas, than you could be blessed with our shando's wonderful talent, as well.

"beats the hell out of beverly hills!

this was me adding my two cents, and wishing everybody a good night.
trainlies
Major Shannen fan

Today Is The Big Day!!!

Postby pinacoladas08 » Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:32 am

I really loved Shannen in The North Shore tonight. She was great. And the scene with her long lost sister (I don't remember her name) was so sad.

I love how Alexandra seems to have a lot of depth and vulnerability. It adds so much to the character and Shannen always seems like she does this with all of the characters she's played. That's part of the reason why I've always loved her acting.

Incase you read this Shannen, I just wanted to say congratulations and that you did a really great job!
pinacoladas08
New Shannen Fan

Today Is The Big Day!!!

Postby charmedone2 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:37 pm

thanks for that post pinacoladas! Image I couldn't watch,cause I'm from Slovenia.
charmedone2
Shannen Fanatic

Today Is The Big Day!!!

Postby shaed412 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:47 pm

yeah, Shannen did an outstanding job on North Shore, and she just looked so happy to be there, and Shannen, with that tan...wow....she's so hott....I can't wait to see where the show goes from here....Shae...you were great on the show....p.s.: the long lost sister's name on the show is Nicole or Nikki!!! God Bless!!!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Today Is The Big Day!!!

Postby xxshannenroxx » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:30 pm

YAY!!! Good Luck Shannen!!!!!! Image
xxshannenroxx
New Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Shannen Doherty