[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - What would it be?

What would it be?

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

What would it be?

Postby marissalu415 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:05 pm

marissalu415
Very Important Shannen Fan

What would it be?

Postby thefifthsister » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:25 pm

She came to my hometown to Forbidden Planet (a sci-fi/comic store that sells lots of Buffy stuff) for a signing and I went to meet her cause I loved her in Buffy. I cried. A lot. She gave me lots of hugs.

So I'd be a nervous wreck with Shannen. That or I'd just flip Image
thefifthsister

What would it be?

Postby rachaelmcd » Mon May 05, 2008 9:30 am

I met Shannen and I made a COMPLETE ass outta myself,So bad...I forgot my own name!!!

The worst was a few years ago when i met Simple Plan...I was all ready to say something awesome about them and all i could say was "Uhh...Errrm...ehh...hi*giggles*...what was i gonna say..errr...I love you,no thats not it...Oh it is...er is it" My friend recorded me being a complete spaz and made me watch it after it. The Second time i met them i was so much more "dignified"-I started screaming "OMG!OMG!OMG! and i got a hug off of all the guys Image
rachaelmcd

What would it be?

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Mon May 05, 2008 4:56 pm

i'd probably do what i did when i met robbie williams in a gas station. I did a perfect goldfish expression lol. then i asked for his autograph and he invited me to sit in his limo HIS LIMO FFS. But that was a looooooooonnng time ago, just after he left take that. He was really nice too. Very talkative and so funny.I would probably do much of the same if i met Shannen, i would be gobsmacked and probably do fishface again hehe.
lilmisshalliwell

What would it be?

Postby rachaelmcd » Mon May 05, 2008 7:11 pm

rachaelmcd

What would it be?

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Mon May 05, 2008 7:15 pm

lilmisshalliwell

Previous

Return to Shannen Doherty