[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Drinking

Drinking

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Drinking

Postby LadyMacbeth » Fri May 16, 2008 11:39 pm

Awwww your cat sound so sweet and cute aww bless!!! our cat Faith does really cute stuff to, it must be a cat thing lol
XOXOXOXOXO
LadyMacbeth

Drinking

Postby ferociouskitty » Sat May 17, 2008 12:37 am

haha sry to kinda ruin the moent but i kinda hate my cat and my dog and well im not big on animals if i ever got an animal it wud be one with not a lot of upkeep, i hate the grooming part. probably a dalmation i luv them!
ferociouskitty
Very Important Shannen Fan

Drinking

Postby sarah01 » Sat May 17, 2008 5:16 am

sarah01

Drinking

Postby spider » Sat May 17, 2008 10:42 am

spider

Drinking

Postby msyana » Sat May 17, 2008 8:50 pm

Our latest addition called Thijs is a funny one

- this is the shower and my room - both my wife and i are allowed but as soon one of the cats even tries to look it's a hiss-contest

- the first week it looked like a contest (had still Alfred back then). Thijs managed to eat 5 plates of food until the other 4 banded together and showed Thijs the way back to the bathroom. It took him a few days to safely leave the bathroom.

- The postmen has a scratch on his hands. He thought he could play with Thijs while delivering the mail....wrong thought

- Beo always sleeps near the bed thinking the moment someone wakes up i get attention. Now these days we have 3 cats on the bed the moment the alarmclock rings.

- Thijs hates my mum, everytime she comes near him his ears go down and he hisses. Of course she didn't believe he would really strike her....he did and my moms hand was quite a mess afterwards. Of course Annette believes i teached Thijs to do so since we rather don't see either of my parents coming over for a weekend

- Good old Mickey once slipped out of the door and it was at the busstop Annette thought she saw something familiar...yep Mickey stood behind her looking at her saying : "so this is what you sneak too each day"

more too come!

/hugs and love

Yana
Last edited by yana on Sat May 17, 2008 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
msyana

Drinking

Postby thefifthsister » Sat May 17, 2008 8:57 pm

Aww, I need a kitten to drink with now and do all these other cute things Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo
thefifthsister

Drinking

Postby sarah01 » Sat May 17, 2008 10:30 pm

sarah01

Drinking

Postby thefifthsister » Sat May 17, 2008 10:32 pm

A pet rock would be awesome!
thefifthsister

Drinking

Postby rachaelmcd » Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am

Pet rocks are fantabulous!! You can leave them out in the rain and you never have to walk them (unless you are INSANE) and the best part is-.......Damn,I forgot Image
rachaelmcd

Drinking

Postby sarah01 » Sun May 18, 2008 8:48 am

LOL!
sarah01

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen Doherty