Someone Posing as Shay

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Someone Posing as Shay

Postby shannensangel » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:53 am

Someone Is Posing as Shannen on myspace. I heard from one of the Admins, that she dosn't have a myspace account, nor a facebook or anything else of the sort, anyway, I dont think she would have just randomly been like "hey i havn't had a myspace account before, let me go get one." It makes me so mad that famous people can't even get the privacy they deserve, and that people have to steal their identy's to feel special, or to feel important.

Anyways here is the link.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=86007909

and to Shannen.

If you did make this myspace and this is you forreal forreals then I apoligise because I love you and would never say anything mean to hurt you, cause your my favorite actress, but I am just sick of people pretending to be you, or to be other celebrities just to make them feel important.

love always,

Shannens Angel
aka
Uniquely Shannen

shannensangel
Major Shannen fan

Someone Posing as Shay

Postby shannenmcgett » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:26 pm

Okay, I totally agree...This is soooo not our girl, Shannen! I've read what was written on there, and it's just not some things that Shannen would reveal. I mean...Does Shannen really have to go on myspace and put I'm looking for friends. She has friends. She wouldn't reveal what her income is. That's just not how Shannen is. Also, Shannen is a very private person. She's not a partying person, like Lindsay Lohan. Also, why would she put my favorite shows are Desperate Housewives, etc, and then put OH And My Show. She's not all into herself like that! Well, I've voiced my opinion... The verdict is that It's just soooo not Shannen!
Anybody else agree with what I've said?
Shannenmcgett
shannenmcgett
Shannen Wanna Be

Someone Posing as Shay

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:28 pm

^^ agreed, that aint shannen Image

xoxox Image
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

Someone Posing as Shay

Postby msyana » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:51 pm

Definatly not the real Shannen. Don't believe myspace or facebook not only in regards to Shannen but also tons of other celebrities who seem to have accounts. Most of them are fake.

/hugs and love

Yana
Last edited by yana on Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
msyana

Someone Posing as Shay

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:50 pm

^^ i think that also. she would want us to know about it. xoxo Image
littlemissbad

Someone Posing as Shay

Postby shannenfallenangel » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:39 am

HIGHLY doubtful that's Shannen. Sounds so fake!

shannenfallenangel

Someone Posing as Shay

Postby jewels313 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:11 am

yea i agree with shannenmcgett that doesnt even sound like shannen when you read it!! some things this person wrote are things shannen wouldnt say...... not shannen doherty........ in my opinion
jewels313

Someone Posing as Shay

Postby digitalghost » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:37 am

that's "definitely" not Shannen because I know the REAL Shannen would spell "definitely" right
digitalghost

Someone Posing as Shay

Postby sarahconnor » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:53 am

It doesn't take a genius to work out that site is a fake. Type in Shannens name and you'll find dozens of people passing themselves off as her - it's the same for every celebrity.

Try going to the celebrities offical website. If they have a MySpace of Facebook, the address is probably given to you via the official site.
sarahconnor

Return to Shannen Doherty