Shannen reality series

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Shannen reality series

Postby shark » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:18 pm

I agree with you all, shannen doesnt need another invasion of her privacy. Darn paparazzi wont leave her alone.
Plus, I think reality tv is for actors who cant act. Shay is a great actress, she should do a real acting job, not some substitute.
shark
Shannen Wanna Be

Shannen reality series

Postby ferociouskitty » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:54 am

i kinda agree and i kinda dont agree because for one, celebs alwas know what theyre getting into when they go into this business and papparatzzi is just part of it so either stars ahev to learn to deal with it, or they have to get out of it becuz whether or not the attention of the pap is positive or negative, its what makes a lot of these ppl's careers like shae wud definitely not be where she is today without the media, even though it has been veyr rough for her, its made her, and her career and about the reality show, i think it mite be cool to see shannen's everyday life and it actually mite be good for her career becuz it wud really help ppl seperate shannen from brenda but at the same time, tht wud be a lot of stress for shannen to take on, i guess it just depends on how much she would be willing to take and how much the family would be willing to take
ferociouskitty
Very Important Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Shannen Doherty