[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - SHOES SHOES SHOES

SHOES SHOES SHOES

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

SHOES SHOES SHOES

Postby kdawg » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:46 pm

Well I'm gonna go ahead and make everyone's jaws drop again, cuz i HATE shopping!!! when it's warm, like summer, i wear one pair of flip flops. otherwise, i wear one pair of sneakers. i don't dress up, so i have no reason to wear any other shoes i have, and idk why i have them. i do have another pair of shoes that i wear now, but that's only for work. i'm not a person who goes crazy for shoes. it's just not my thing. same with clothes. a pair of jeans, a simple t-shirt, sneakers, and i'm good to go!
Last edited by anonymous on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kdawg
Very Important Shannen Fan

SHOES SHOES SHOES

Postby farvarine » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:17 pm

Last edited by farvarine on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farvarine
Shannen Wanna Be

SHOES SHOES SHOES

Postby digitalghost » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:21 pm

digitalghost

SHOES SHOES SHOES

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:21 pm

I own four pairs of shoes... Doc Martin boots that I never wear, trainers that need throwing out, Converse that I wear in the summer, hiking trainers I wear in the winter because the Converse get wet easily with all the rain.

I literally only wear two sets of shoes. The ones I lived in all year round where motorbike boots but they fell apart from wearing them so much. Only shoes I've ever loved and hope to replace them. But I only buy shoes if mine are falling apart.

I buy t-shirts at gigs and sometimes if I see a cool one online but otherwise I don't buy new clothes until the ones I have have fallen apart

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

SHOES SHOES SHOES

Postby digitalghost » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:27 pm

I'm not even paying attention to her shoes. I'm more interested in her feet and legs. She has the best legs in the world.
digitalghost

SHOES SHOES SHOES

Postby rachaelmcd » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:31 pm

rachaelmcd

SHOES SHOES SHOES

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:37 pm

how do you people live, with only like 4 pairs of shoes?

xoox Image Image
littlemissbad

SHOES SHOES SHOES

Postby kdawg » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:14 pm

kdawg

SHOES SHOES SHOES

Postby marissalu415 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:22 pm

Shoes are great!! And clothes!! I guess i like shopping in general. I mostly shop for clothes, but i love new shoes as much as the next girl. During the summer i alternate between my four favorite pairs of flip flops. But in the cooler months, i wear sneakers, clogs, heels, boots, and whatever else is in my closet. My favorite shoes right now are my tan sued clogs, but sadly i wore them out in the rain yesterday and ruined them. Image I guess i thought they would look fine when they dried, but they don't... I may have to talk my mom into getting me a new pair for Christmas.
marissalu415

SHOES SHOES SHOES

Postby charline » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:30 pm

4 PAIR OF SHOES. I think my mom is wishing I was like you! When you walk my room in you stumble over my shoes. I don't have room anymore to place them so they are like everywhere! Shoes and bags they are really my thing! When I'm questioning where my payment goes the answer is those two! Im afraid I'm addicted! & Lucy I think I have around that amount of shoes 30/35 maybe more. And Im not talking about my flip-flops, cause they don't really count..

I think I have a problem.. Image

Love and Kisses, Charline
charline

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen Doherty