obssesed with shannen?

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

obssesed with shannen?

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:14 pm

obssesed with shannenImage
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

obssesed with shannen?

Postby shannenholly90210 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:00 am

I deleted my original post here because it was immature...but yes at one point i was...but not anyone, we all have to grow up sometime
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
shannenholly90210
Very Important Shannen Fan

obssesed with shannen?

Postby ronny » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:03 pm

Same here..... Mom things iam just crazy when i start talking. Now iam watching season 1 DVD and saw it million times. I tell mom everything... OMG iam nicknamed after Prue, iam totally crazy.
ronny

obssesed with shannen?

Postby shannenholly90210 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:26 pm

lol yea i have all beverly hills episodes and our house and little house and charmed episodes she was in. All her movies, and lol like i paid $30.00 for this beverly hills 90210 book that was like 60 pages long, lol and shannen was only in it for like 3 pages tops, and then who knows how much i have spent on magazines and charmed books and charmed magazines. LOL yea thats the just me.

I was talking about shannen in the car and my friend rose starts talking about this guy and i was like "Umm excuse me, i was talking about shannen, you need to shut up now." Lol i said it so serious and bitchy it was GREAT, omg it was just perfect.
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannenholly90210

obssesed with shannen?

Postby barbara » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:43 pm

Same here!
I can't stop talking about her! My friends, my family, nobody can deny it! I'm just obsessed! I love everything about her, everytime there is a magazine which talk about her i buy it even if there is just one pic of her!People can think i'm crazy, but i just adore her! And nobody can change that! She's just amazing, wonderful!How can you just don't love herImage
barbara
Shannen Fanatic

obssesed with shannen?

Postby blackrose » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:54 pm

Weeeeelllll i'm fan......but "obsesed" maybe is a word too big.... i don't like labels i just love herImage

BlackRose
blackrose

obssesed with shannen?

Postby charmed1alwys » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:06 pm

I'm OVERLY obsessed, Shannen is all I talk about...it drives my family crazi! I was watching Scare Tactics yesterday, and my mom started talking, then Shannen came on and I said. "Hold on, you don't talk when Shannen's on!" She got kinda mad...If I see and Article or pic of her in a magizine, I buy it, my background and screensaver is Shannen related so are my icons....My friends get mad if I talk about her, they say I need help lol...I was on here on Thanksgiving and my aunt saw my lil 'She-is-GOD' thing, and she said, 'Sometimes I wonder about you.'....I would worship the ground she walked on if I knew where it was, lol...maybe not...
~nicole/shannen~
charmed1alwys

obssesed with shannen?

Postby selina » Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:24 am

Nah, I wouldn't class myself as obsessed in the slightest. I can't quite explain why...i'm just not. I really admire Shannen as a person and I love the work she's done. I'd call myself more of a big fan than anything else. Image
selina
Shannen Fanatic

obssesed with shannen?

Postby shannenholly90210 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:31 am

another thing thats funny. Ill start talking about her and people just look at eachother and go "O god here we go again"

lol how can u not love shannen!
shannenholly90210

obssesed with shannen?

Postby chienna » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:37 pm

Lol. Well, mt parents think I really am obsessed and that is very annoing. First I was really obsessed with shannen, but now, less, Now I think different about her, can't explain it, but i think it's not an obsession (Anymore).

Much Love

Charlotte
chienna

Next

Return to Shannen Doherty