[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - your favorite shannen's character?and why?

your favorite shannen's character?and why?

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Postby rachel18 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:30 am

hi for all shannen's fans,my name is rachel,i posted this poll just to make a survey for your shannen's favorite character that she plays in some of her shows,.since that i'm new here i couldn't do this thing without the help of chuckles thanks to him... so everyone feel free to share and mesmerizing their favorite shannen's character...so lets give it a try, i'd be the first one to share,
Prue is my favorite one,why?coz she has a strong-willed personality,she's responsible,caring and cool,and i think shannen is like prue in real lifeImage

hatin' on me wont make you pretty
Last edited by rachel18 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
rachel18
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shandogurl » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:31 am

TEXTwell there is alot of things i like about shando she is so nice and caring and i like gone in the nite because tht is in a really story and it was sad and i like bevely hills as she play brenda walsh she is so good in that Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImage
shandogurl
Major Shannen fan

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:42 am

Prue (Charmed) - the first character I saw her play and the big sister I always wanted
Cate Dove (Christmas Caper) - Cate was just so funny and really sweet even though she tried not to be
Kate (Another Day) - She never gave up on her daughter and she loved her guys so much!
Brenda (BH90210) - In a lot of ways I could relate to her
Alexandra Hudson (North Shore) - She was just so different to any other character she's ever played, it was great to see something different

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby shandogurl » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:47 am

<b>

hehe i never seen north sore is tht is good film to watch and how do u add picture on here
shandogurl
Major Shannen fan

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:34 pm

i love alex from north shore....what a B**CH hehehehe love her. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby rachel18 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:44 am

guys thanks for all your sharings and i'm so happy to be part of this forum...thanks nice peoples... Image Image
Last edited by rachel18 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
rachel18

Postby rachel18 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:05 am

Last edited by rachel18 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
rachel18

Postby shannenzbitch » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:01 pm

Definitely Rene (Mallrats). She just has so much attitude; I love her!

Prue (Charmed) because I'm the big sister in my family and I could relate to some of her sisterly issues.

Cate Dove (Christmas Caper) because she's the black sheep of her family (kinda like me) and she's just cool.

Brenda Walsh (90210) because I could relate to her in more ways than I can count. I always had a lot of friends in high school, but somehow still felt like an outsider a lot of the time, my best friend stole my boyfriend in 10th grade, my parents were like the ONLY parents I knew who weren't divorced, I did a lot of the things Brenda did (plays, protests, etc). And I still get told that I'm a good person with a big heart, which is why I never doubted that Brenda was a good person. Image

*squishy hugs*
shannenzbitch

Postby charline » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:07 am

Movie:

Kate (Another Day) - She is so lovely and caring.. & I think it's a great movie!

Television:

Prue (Charmed) - The big sister I always wanted & hoped I could be. The first time I really felt connected with Shannen. The first but definetly not the last!

Kisses, Charly
Last edited by charline on Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
charline

Postby dying2live » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:57 am

Hm, hard choice but my first would definitely be Prue Halliwell. I like how strong she was, and how she was always willing to put her happiness and needs on hold in order to make sure her sisters were happy. That's a great big sister right there. Plus she kicked major demon butt on a daily basis practically Image

And then of course I'd have to say Brenda Walsh. Honestly, there has never been another teenage TV character that can even compare to Brenda. Shannen was just so great in that role! I like how outspoken and dramatic Brenda could be. That's what made the early years of 90210 so great, the fact that you never knew what Brenda was gonna do next. And I think every girl in high school could relate to something that brenda was going through. I know I could when I was still in high school
dying2live
Major Shannen fan

Next

Return to Shannen Doherty