[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - i love shay do u love shay like a mom?

i love shay do u love shay like a mom?

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Postby spider » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:13 pm

spider
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby rachel18 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:29 am

Last edited by rachel18 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
rachel18

Postby digitalghost » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:21 pm

I've always thought of Shannen as a mom. I know you always hear me say how hot she is and stuff. But I really think of her as a mom. She's a really good person. I mean, when you look at her history. You can really see how much it took and how hard she worked to get where she is. I'll always admire that. Shannen's really cool. Role model, mother, and friend. She can be all of those things.

I think I'm gonna cry... Image
digitalghost

Postby rachel18 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:40 pm

rachel18

Postby shannenzbitch » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:42 am

I don't love Shannen as a mum because I have a pretty fantastic mum of my own (who just sent me home with two punnets of strawberries - aww, love ya mum!). I see her more as someone I would want to befriend and as someone to aspire to. She's such a strong person and because of that, I find myself becoming stronger and not caring what others think of me. She's also incredibly driven and talented, which are two things that motivate and inspire me with my writing. She goes after what she wants and she works hard - she definitely deserves our respect and admiration! GO SHANNEN, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!! Image Sorry, better late than never. Image

*squishy hugs*
shannenzbitch

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:13 pm

littlemissbad

Postby rachel18 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Shannen really rocks our worldImage,If shannen is a drug or some sort of a cocain then i would definitely can't get enough with it,I'm totally addicted to her,she's like a drug to me that i always want that i always looking for .oh shannen if only you were my sister then i probably take this thing off Image
rachel18

Postby shandogurl » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:12 pm

hehe
shannen she my world and my rock and my everything to be she my life my star my hero everything tht i would live for it is for shannen and no one can nt replace her
shandogurl
Major Shannen fan

Postby triquetra » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:53 am

I don't love Shannen. I like Shannen. Why do I not love her? Like I said before, in my opinion, you can only love someone if you have been in real-life contact with this person. So, in order for me to love Shannen, I would have to have social contact with her. And for my point of view, this is very logical.

However, I can understand people say they love Shannen. It's very understandable.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Postby jhem » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:04 pm

i love my mother as much as o love shannen..

and i just want to say that shannen may not be a real part of our lives but she definitely touch ours..so that's fair enough to say that "WE indeed Love her!"
jhem

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen Doherty