[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - She really is the sweetest!! :)

She really is the sweetest!! :)

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Postby shell » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:31 pm

Thanks Merceandshannen for feeling sorry for my bird.

I think Shannen likes my birds anyway as I think she felt sorry for me because I had lost I had lost one.

I think it's one of things that make her sweet and friendly because she will listen to you.

If I could of I think I would of needed a hug from her because it brought back memories of my bird I lost.

Know one would of thought just over a year later that I would be meeting my favourite actress and telling her that I had lost one of my birds. When she was signing the pictures of them. She signed another picture with my other ones on but they sadly both died. My oldest bird died on the evening after I met Shannen. My oldest bird was ill though so I knew she wouldn't last the weekend. I was still in London that evening she died. I didn't find out she died till Sunday morning on my way home and then my other bird got ill on christmas day and died 2 days later on dec 27th. I have 2 new birds on there place now and with the bird Shannen likes as my oldest bird now.

So maybe if Shannen does another convention I can tell her about my other birds. I think she would really be supportive about it as they both died near each other.

I miss my old birds though as those memories will never die and that fact I have a signed picture of them that will always make that picture more special. Image
Last edited by shell on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Shell, sure that to Shannen would like hug you! you history is sad! too undertand you , too miss my dog, have 2 years that she died, her name is yasmin , i dont have forget to she , i remember the best moments that had with she , Shell , you can remember the good moments with your birds , sure that Shannen think = aobuth her dog, and they never wil was died, if no that they live in ours minds Image, too is good have new pets because they can help to you to forget the bad moments of you past pets , now i have one cat ,called Palpe and i love = , think that dont would can was without some pet !
mm, Shannen is very sweetImage sure that when you mention and see to her the photo,she remember her dog ,
Last edited by anonymous on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby shell » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:57 pm

Yeh maybe it did. Then if that happened and if she did end up hugging me she would probably have tears with me.

Her memories from her dog and my memories of my bird.

I just found it spooky that my oldest bird died on the evening after I had met Shannen during the day and my oldest birds mate a month after her on Dec 27th. Bringing my other bird that she liked to the oldest.

I should be used to losing pets as I have had 7 birds die in the past 8 years. Some from illnesses. Image

They wern't verry old eirther. None of the others apart from 2 past 4 years old. The other birds nearly reached 7 years old. My oldest bird now is going to be 6 this year.

Now if I told Shannen all that. I would need alot of support and a big hug from her. Image
shell

Postby usedkarma » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:33 am

usedkarma
Major Shannen fan

Postby Linz » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:08 am

Linz

Postby Linz » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:09 am

Linz

Postby triquetra » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:13 pm

It has been stated; it's a fact; Shannen Maria Doherty is an amazing person and a wonderful girl. I personally hope she is currently very happy with all the things she chooses to do in her life.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Postby Linz » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Agreed!!! She IS wonderful, and I hope she is enjoying her life and success too! I think she is though. She seems happy and that's great! I like the fact that she credits God for her success and that she is incredibly blessed. More celebs (and just people in general!) need to be like her! Image
Linz

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:53 pm

Sarah-Lucy

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen Doherty