[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen on High Chaparall

Shannen on High Chaparall

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Postby Linz » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:46 am

Hey guys,
I was just on youtube, looking for Shannen movies, and I came across these videos for some show called High Chaparall! Apparently, it is a show in Sweden and Shannen was a guest on it when she was 34. It was pretty funny, the guy did outrageous things, like covering himself in chocolate sauce! LOL. Anyway, I thought you guys might like to see the videos! They were asking Shannen all kinds of questions, some were funny, but some personal- I thought!!! Here's the link to video 3: There are five parts to the episode!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBeKDe2jLAQ
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby lina5555 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:36 pm

Hey! That is so great (and very original!! lol)
Thank you for sharing, I can't believe I never found any of this after all the research I've done lately Image
lina5555
New Shannen Fan

Postby lina5555 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:44 pm

and they do ask a lot of questions, some very personal, some even regular journalists would never ask!! They're a bit crazy but I like the fact that it was different from other shows (talk-shows,red carpet) and it was funny.
lina5555
New Shannen Fan

Postby Linz » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:03 am

Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Shannen Doherty