[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - What role would you like to see Shannen play?

What role would you like to see Shannen play?

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

What role would you like to see Shannen play?

Postby Linz » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:34 am

Hey guys!!
I was just sitting at school today and I started thinking about Shannen and her amazing talent! Of course! lol. :) Anyway, I was thinking that I would LOVE to see her play these roles (On TV or in Film):

1. A British woman in a film (or TV movie) that is set in the 1940's (in London!)
2. A badass assassin
3. A Mom with a teenage daughter (NOT that she looks like she could fit that role, she looks so young! But, it would be cool to see!)

4. A femme fatale
5. A housewife

Also, I'd love to see her act alongside Meryl Streep, Sandra Bullock or Jennifer Aniston! Maybe, play the girlfriend/wife of Johnny Depp (or Brad Pitt, or Eric Dane!). She'd be great at playing an addict. lol. In a movie like Blow! Also, it would be fun to see her do a comedy with someone like Bradley Cooper or Jim Carrey!

If I could see her guest star on shows, I'd love to see her on Private Practice, Glee, Desperate Housewives, and Pretty Little Liars!!!

These are just a few things I'd like to see! :) What would you guys like to see her play in the future?

I'm always super excited for her new stuff!!! She always amazes me! Even in small things, like Suite 7, she can blow you away! She is just extremely talented!

Lindsay
Last edited by Linz on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Re: What role would you like to Shannen play?

Postby shaed412 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:51 am

this is an amazing question...as I tend to write screenplays around characters I'd love to see Shannen play. The two I am working on now...one she'd be a mom to teenage 14yr old twins...which is insane...i know. And the other is a more intense role involving drugs and an unwanted pregnancy and a mixed up relationship...etc, etc. But I do often wonder about roles she'd play...as that's how I get my creative flow going. Awesome question! I love your ideas. It'd be so funny if she played on Pretty Little Liars as Ella's sister...and Aria's Aunt...kind of like a nod towards Charmed, but not really. Love that.
shaed412

Postby Linz » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:11 am

Linz

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:22 pm

It would be nice to see Holly and Shannen working together PLL

Interesting theory...after reading what you said, I can just picture it.

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shaed412 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:55 am

thanks. I came up with a theory on the PLL and I tweeted Holly about it and she wrote back and said...WHOA. To me, that was a huge compliment. Just knowing a huge hollywood actress thought my idea was that interesting. LOL. Anyway...Lindsey, if you wanted, maybe we could write one together, or I could send you what I've started typing. I have it mostly written, just not the ending. And also am working on the book for the screenplay as well, about the drug one. I totally could see Shannen putting her all into a role like that...but I don't have the best confidence that my writting is even close to be worthy of her acting. The twin one is half way done, but again, if you were interested in ever reading it, and having some imput into it, I'd def share those with you. And, I'd love to read any of your's as well. One of my friends on a charmed website and I wrote Charmed Diaries. She lives in another country. We never followed through, as she was busy with a family and i was busy with life, but I still have all of those things. Of course, I wrote Prue's diary...lol. Shannen has always been a huge influence on so many aspects of my life, but mostly on my writting and since that's super important to me, I will forever be in debt to her.
shaed412

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:09 am

I'm glad Holly liked that idea, Sabrina...

Mmm...maybe she should pitch the idea to the crew members.

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shaed412 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:23 am

Kristin,
OMG I'd freak out if they used my idea...i wouldn't even know what to say!
shaed412

Postby Linz » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:20 pm

Linz

Postby marianne16 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:17 pm

All your ideas are great! I would love to see her to in pirate in the caribbean or something like that, she will be just perfect and she will rock in pirate girl!
marianne16
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:25 pm

great ideas guys. personally though i would love to see her working with holly and julian mcmahon, that would be such a treat for me. i would be so delirious i really would be :)
Sarah-Lucy

Next

Return to Shannen Doherty