[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - What Shannen Means to me

What Shannen Means to me

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Re: What Shannen Means to me

Postby shell » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:35 am

Yes Prue and Andy were cool together. Thats why I talk about their relationship in some of the chapters so readers know about the the Charmed ones past in my stories too. I think Prue and Andy's relationship is told by both Prue's from both Charmed families. ;)

So then readers know where both Prue's got to where they are in my stories now and how their relationships changed after Andy. Evil Prue is the only one who got married to Andy. The other Prue only went out with him when they were both younger as she found someone else to marry. Andy still came back into her life though and was still killed by a demon. They were just close friends instead for the year he came back into her life.
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:53 am

That really does sound good atm im watching Charmed season one x
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Yes people have said to me that I have been very creative with my stories and being able to write it in a different time era to present day, but I was wanting to write my own Charmed fanfiction for a while after reading other people's Charmed fanfictions. I finally started writing mine on December 31st 2008. Then started to upload them from March 2009 on fanfiction.net when a member on one of the Charmed forums I went on suggested it to me.

Its only now I finally got around to writing and typing up my final part to my fanfiction where I am trying to explain different things through the characters. What they did after the last full chapter and not the one I have had to split into 3 different parts which is my final chapter.

So in a way its the Charmed ones in the future to their time era who are talking about what they did in their past to get to where they are in the future.

Some of the Charmed episodes from different seasons help me to create my fanfiction and some films I have got like Eragon and Dragon Heart to create one of my last chapters I uploaded last year. ;)

I watched Charmed Season 1 to 3 in June before I finished college for the summer and now I am watching my favourite episodes from the other seasons.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:15 pm

Wow sounds so good mines getting better Prue just got into a car crash and Andys just found out shes pregnant so far its 6 A4 sheets long x
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:19 pm

I see your getting there with your fanfic. That's bad that Prue has got into car crash. I hope she will be fine in your story. ;)

My fanfiction will be hundreds of pages long considering how many chapters I have.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:29 pm

Shes fine just minor concussion so is the baby i have come to love my story now x
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:34 pm

That's good that Prue and her baby are fine. ;)

Even in my stories Prue from the 12th century gets injured and one occasion killed, but gets brought back by her sisters.

Evil Prue also gets injured in one of my stories of her first meeting with present day Piper when she and her sister travel to the future. Evil Paige wanted to go back and meet herself again and this time Evil Prue went with her.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:54 pm

Wow cool ill have to find it and i could never kill Prue i'd feel like a real life murderer same with her baby i'd like to kill Phoebe though and replace her with Paige that might be a possibility in my fanfic x
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:27 am

I couldn't kill her many times over. Just writing that once was hard enough, but I got her brought back by her sisters even if it did take a while, but she was getting something very special made for her. I tried to show in my story of the one where she did die how much she will protect her daughters lives more than her own life.

I will have to send you the link in a pm message to my fanfic so you don't have to find it. ;)
shell

Postby shell » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:34 am

shell

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen Doherty