What Shannen Means to me

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Re: What Shannen Means to me

Postby shell » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:09 am

I think it is good too. I hope her sisters find a spell to wake her in your story. ;)
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:32 am

They have to i cant have no Prue in my story lol ive got an idea for it and it might include grams and their mom ill see how it goes x
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:54 pm

Ok. Just like me you have to have Prue still in your story even if something happens to her like it did in mine.

I have written some more of Part 3 of my final story today. Prue, Piper, Pheobe and Paige arn't getting along in this other world where they arn't sisters. Piper is annoying Prue with what she has done and Prue's going to give it back to her by paying Piper a visit to her castle.

So then they can talk about what's been going off. They may argue. ;)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Cool i like drama but not killing of my fave character and guess what im getting a tattoo of the charmed logo on my wrist not the triquetra but the one above the title x
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:34 am

Cool I hope you like the logo when it is done. I know which one you are on about I think.

I don't like really harming my favourite character in my stories, but I try and make it more realistic as that is something that would happen in the Charmed world even if I only do it once. All of the Charmed ones in my story have been injured or killed and then brought back or healed.

I think it puts a bit more drama and action into my stories, but its up to you if you agree with what I put into my stories.

It doesn't happen in all my stories. Just some of them where they all get injured during demon fights or the 2 war chapters I written where they all have to go to war with Evil to protect their kingdom and to protect another kingdom in another world. ;)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:33 am

Sounds so good i only hurt them realistically so if one is vulnerable they get attacked, hurt etc i think i will like the tattoo a friend of mine does them hes a proper tattooist and he does the first one free for friends so yay x
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Cool.

That's a bit like how I do it in my Charmed fanfic. If they have already been weakened they get attacked more or become vunerable another way they couldn't help. I have done one where one of them just loses focus for just a second because of keeping an eye on the girls too.

I have never really liked the idea of having a tattoo done because it hurts too doesn't it when you get it done. I think I will stick with the tempory tattoos. I havn't had one for a long time.

I think you are lucky that you get your first one free because you know the tattooist.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Yup i am lucky to know him. And the only reason Prue gets knocked out is because she was trying to protect Andy, Prue is awake now she almost died but her mom saved her even though its against the rules and Patty will get told off but now shes spending time with Prue its going really well so far :D x
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:57 pm

I am happy to know your story is going well. I like the idea that Patty is spending time with Prue after saving her. :)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Thanks and Prues gonna ask her what its like being pregnant and what she she should do etc im excited its about 20+ pages now x
PrudenceGemini

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen Doherty