What Shannen Means to me

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Re: What Shannen Means to me

Postby shell » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:34 am

I written some more last night.

I have got to the part where they are all preparing to meet at Piper's castle to send Prudence, Patricia and Paige's daughter back to their world.

I have done where they all have their own opinions on going to meet at Piper's castle to someone who works for them who given them the news. Each Charmed one has followers who work for them who give them the news on what's happening between each kingdom.

Paige has figured out the answer that Piper wants, but isn't going to tell her. She is going to let Piper figure it out herself. Paige found the answer when she was talking to one of her scouts who works for her.
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:24 pm

Wow well mine is 30 pages long now Andy and Darryl are on the phone Andy has just told Darryl that Prue's pregnant its quite good so far :D
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Hi. I have read your first 2 chapters and commented too. I have written a bit more of my Charmed fanfic this week, but not much as I think I am starting to get stuck on what to say. So I don't think the final part to my final chapter is going to be very long on Paige's memory story.
shell

Previous

Return to Shannen Doherty