A question for Shannen

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

A question for Shannen

Postby shannendohertyfan32 » Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:56 am

Image Hi MY name is Crystal and I have been a huge fan for 10 years i have been watching Beverly hills for a long time and i watch reruns on FX and Cahrmed since the beginning me and my best friend are both huge fans and she wanted me to ask if you would ever visit any place like missouri even tho it is a really small state? I am the only one in my family who really idolizes you my parents and grandparents said you used to be really wild and hateful and really mean but I always knew deep down you are a truly great person and a very talented person. You will always be in my heart and my #1 idol. Keep up the good work and take care. Love always, Crystal
shannendohertyfan32
New Shannen Fan

A question for Shannen

Postby wawaseerocks888 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:33 pm

TEXTHey Shannen I love you so much. Here is my question: Will you Please send me an email at If you would I would really enjoy it. Thanks Image
wawaseerocks888
New Shannen Fan

A question for Shannen

Postby blackrose » Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:26 pm

Welcome here Image

Right i hope is not a real e-mail adress because is on public Image

BlackRose
blackrose
Very Important Shannen Fan

A question for Shannen

Postby lyssaprue64 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:16 pm

Hey!Welcome! Image
lyssaprue64

A question for Shannen

Postby alwaysastar » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:30 pm

Welcome to the boards!
alwaysastar

A question for Shannen

Postby frz » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:41 pm

Welcome to the board Image
frz

A question for Shannen

Postby granna » Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:57 pm

Hey Shannon, bet you loking forward to your new show i know i am. i thought it sucked when you lleft charmed. I enjoy the oringal three the best . rose is ok but she is not ever close to replacing you.Hey so what kind of bars do youlike to have out at me just an old country bar . I live in a small town called Piedmont it`s in Oklahoma. What`s you favoriite music me i like a little of it all . Mt favs are the smyths ,stained nickelback,gretchen wilson,reba, nelly just to name a few.Is there anyone special in your life. and i`d like to thankyou for taking the time to chat with me. I think your a pretty cool lady your in my thoughts and prays have a gret week lots of love Patti
granna
New Shannen Fan

A question for Shannen

Postby frz » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:58 pm

Welcome to the board Image
frz

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty