[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - New Members ONLY....

New Members ONLY....

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

New Members ONLY....

Postby florin » Mon May 28, 2007 8:26 pm

I think Shannen's a great actress, gifted, talented, and she's very beautiful. I was so sad when she left Charmed... Image it wasn't the same without Prue... Image
anyway, Shannen, ImageImage Image
florin

New Members ONLY....

Postby leloupgarou » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:45 pm

i'm so very happy that i found this site i have always wanted to find a place that is positive on shannen doherty do you realize that envy and jealousy are the main reason people tend to be negative about you? as travis tritt says " reminding them of every thing they ar never gonna be" or in my word everything they are afraid to be don't ever change this above all to thine own self be true Image
leloupgarou
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby lil4leafclover » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:10 am

Okay... I'm guilty for 2 things.

1) I didn't read the ENTIRE Thread, I thought it would be too time consuming to do. Also I don't know whether or not someone had asked the question already - I am sorry in advance ^^;

2) I barely know much about Shannen. So I guess I am not a very dedicated fan, but it's weird, I am really curious about her. Her role as Prue Halliwell in Charmed, has really earned my likeness of her.

Well my question would have to be, out of all the roles you've played, which role did you find the most impacting? When I mean impacting, I mean like which one had really created an effect on you, one that stuck with you the most. Another question would be, what's your preference on you types of roles you undertake?
I hope these questions are valid enough. I appreciate for allowing a person like myself to be able to voice out my thoughts. Thank-you very much, take care Shannen and everyone else! Image

xoxo

~Lil4leafclover
lil4leafclover
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby lil4leafclover » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:16 am

Accident ^^; : I doubled posted.

xoxo

~Lil4leafclover
Last edited by lil4leafclover on Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lil4leafclover
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby jecca » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:30 pm

Hey!

I would like to know, what is the real color of Shannen's eyes. It might have been asked, but I didn't want to look all 16 paiges of this topic Image
jecca
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby slider113412 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:25 pm

ImageImage color of Shannen's eye. depends on the weather, not to sure in what order, but she has three; blue, green and gray. good luck on what weather they change color in. Image
slider113412
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby dohertyx2 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:08 pm

her eyes are green i guess Image like mine heh...
dohertyx2
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby asia182 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:22 am

I have the seme colour of eyes ... xD ImageI'm Image lol
asia182
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby ferociouskitty » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:34 am

omg i cant believe that shannen doherty actually goes on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways back to reality but um just kinda curious just how good of friends are u and holly i mean ive heard on the interviews and stuff that u guys are like REALLY close and ive seen u guys together in pics and stuff but really how close are u guys?? like when did u meet and do u guys hang out?? maybe sometimes with her kids riley and finley?? oh yeah and one more question which uve probably already answered like a million times somewhere but do u want kids and if so how many??

thanx SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for replying if u get a chance otherwise just thanx anyways for being an awesome actress oh and p.s. luv Breaking Up!!!!!!!!!!!!! ure #1!!!!!!!!!!Image

From

ImageJacquelineImage
Last edited by ferociouskitty on Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ferociouskitty
Very Important Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby ferociouskitty » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:37 am

ferociouskitty
Very Important Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty