[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - New Members ONLY....

New Members ONLY....

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

New Members ONLY....

Postby xcharmedx » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:12 pm

hi there
i was just wondering if you've ever visited the UK, and if so where is your favourite place?
Also wanted to say, I hope you are doing well, and I hope we get to hear from you soon.
xcharmedx
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby xcharmedx » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:24 pm

hi shannen
have you ever visited the UK, and if so where is your favourite place to visit?
I hope you are well, and I look foward to hearing from you soon, as i'm sure we all are xxx
xcharmedx
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby shawadawada » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:37 pm

Hi Shannen my names sarah and im from derbyshire in the UK. I hope you are well. Im thinking of coming over to Americ for a while and possibly actually moving out there permanently in a few years time. Where can you recommend are the best places to live? Im 19 now and will be around 25-29 when I come permanently. I was also wondering where the best place may be to meet you if it was at all possible Im sorry I know how cheeky that sounds.

One final thing dont ever let anyone get you down because to your fans who know you you are the twinkle in their eye and the warmth in their soul. You will never know how much of a role model you have been to me because as stated on another board I have been diagnosed with Crohns disease and I am finding it quite hard to deal with at the minute.

God bless you shannen we love you Image xxx
shawadawada
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby shawadawada » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:58 pm

martial arts:
sorry to bother you shannen but im considering taking up martial arts and thought the ones you and alyssa used on charmed were ace.

I heard you did as many of your own stunts as possible so I was wondering which martial art it was you studied and which one alyssa studied.

Thanks for your help hope your ok Image x
shawadawada
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby wicked12893 » Thu May 15, 2008 11:37 pm

i'm new to this site so yah..
ive only seen Shannen on charmed and just think shes the best ever =] looked it up on wikipedia and it said her and the person who played phoebe, allsya milano didnt get along or something like that.. not sure if that was too personal srry if it is.
just was wondering that.
huge fan =]
[rebecca]
wicked12893
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby slider113412 » Fri May 16, 2008 2:28 pm

slider113412
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby helena » Sat May 17, 2008 1:58 pm

Hi!I joined to this site today,I am from Croatia and I am a big brendaanddylan fan and I was wondering will Shannen be acting in new episodes of BH90210ImageIt would be really great and she would fulfill wishes of many fans!(sorry if my english s bad)
helena
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby slider113412 » Sun May 18, 2008 7:56 pm

slider113412
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby jonnyboy » Mon May 19, 2008 3:06 pm

hi Shannen! Charmed's first four seasons were my absolute favorite thing to watch on TV and i've enjoyed many of your TV movies (Friends til the End and Striking Poses being my favorite). it's also funny, we share the same birthday. i was born April 12, 1989, so i hope you enjoyed your birthday recently because i had a blast on mine. =]

anyway, i just have a little question. On Family Guy, they made a joke about your eyes and i've noticed a lot of fans taking it personally and start crying that they're boycotting Family Guy for being so insulting. anyway, i figured you were the kind of person who would think it was funny and realize they weren't seriously trying to hurt your feelings. so i'd like your opinion on it. do you take it personally? or do you think it's funny?

xx
Jonny
jonnyboy
New Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty