New Members ONLY....

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

New Members ONLY....

Postby slider113412 » Tue May 20, 2008 4:21 pm

Image I tring to find more info on that new 90210 coming up. try this link:
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b138024_new_90210_you_want_some.html
this does not show oringinal cast, but a preview of whats to come with the new cast. Image
slider113412
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby amandue » Sun May 25, 2008 6:36 pm

Hey Shannen Image Image

I don't have any question but I just wanted to tell you

I LOVE YOU

Uhm well maybe I have a question, when you were on High Chaparall did you plan to be in it or was it just like it was on tv?
amandue
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby blacktygrrrr » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:34 am

Hello Shannen!

I have never seen Charmed, and only watched one episode of 90210 in my life. However, your speech at the 1992 Convention was excellent. I met you a year later and told you that, and we talked politics for about 15-20 minutes. I was impressed, you really knew your stuff. I was a Senior in college at the time (We are the same age I think).

Anyway, As of one year ago, I became a political blogger. I would love to interview you by email for my blog. The questions would be about politics, and the entertainment industry in general.

You could answer any or all of them, and I would not publish the interview until you had a chance to make sure that it was accurate.

Please have your people check my blog so they can verify that my intentions are respectful and kind.

My blog is "The Tygrrrr Express."
The URL is www.blacktygrrrr.wordpress.com

Stay well, and I wish you much success in your career.

eric Image

P.S. If and only if you are interested, I have written columns and done radio broadcasts in the past where your name was briefly mentioned in passing, in a complimentary and G-Rated manner. I prefer to ask first before just sending a link like that.
blacktygrrrr
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby slider113412 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:52 pm

Image to blacktygrrr, from a shannen fan:
I checked out your site, very interesting. one thing missing, nothing about who you are. that would be a great blog. good luck with that. Image
slider113412
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby blacktygrrrr » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:52 am

My remark was off topic? I am not an expert in message boards at all, but I thought this was the section for newbies.

I hope I did not offend anybody.

Anyway, as for my blog, it has an "about" page on the front page. It mentions who I am.

I do hope Ms. Doherty is open to the interview, since I am a genuine fan.

eric

blacktygrrrr
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby lovecharmed16 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:26 am

Hi Shannen!
I don't know if you'll ever read this but lets see. Well, I first saw you on Charmed (you were amazing in it) and recently I got hooked on Beverly Hills, 90210 (I got my dad and friend's hooked too) however I'm only interested in the seasons that you're in. Cause really Brenda and Dylan were the best couple, hands down!

I have to say that I admire your talent and dedication to your work and above all your honesty. I recently watched the Swedish TV show you were on and just thought that its very cool how you're so down to earth and like Grey's Anatomy, just like everyone else. LOL

I don't have any pressing questions just wanted to say Hi! Image

P.S. Its really great that you're going to be in 90210, now I'm definately going to watch!
lovecharmed16
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby patty » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:59 am

Hi Shannen,
I have two questions for you, but first I want to say I loved you in Charmed and have to say it lost it's magic after you were gone. On the internet, I have seen some clips of one of your shows called: Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty and absolutely loved the little bit I saw. How many episodes were made of that show and are they or will they ever be out on DVD?
Thanks Shannen and keep up the great work!!
patty
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby charmingangel » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:26 pm

Since I qualify as a ''new'' member... here's my Q:

Do you consider yourself a famous person? (Can you go on the street without a bunch of people running after you and call your name. )
charmingangel
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby slider113412 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:48 pm

slider113412
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby slider113412 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:53 pm

Image has anyone checked out any of the Charmed Magazines Shannen appeared in. go to this site and discuss about it. she's in issue 24.
http://shannen.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi?board=ph&action=display&num=1169239138

slider113412
Major Shannen fan

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty