How about Blindfold on DVD!

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby primagen » Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:54 pm

me too! Image
I've never seen it
primagen
Major Shannen fan

Postby timothywalker » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:33 pm

I wonder who we need to bug to death to make this happen? If all of us Shannen fans get together, we can really effect change! I would love to see Friends Till the End, Another Day, Gone in the Night, Almost Dead, Blindfold and all of her other films on DVD. Some of them have never even been on VHS. My local video store won't even order VHS anymore and I don't like ebay so I don't know how to come up with a copy of Blindfold on VHS. Any ideas on how we could start petitions to have some of these films finallly released?
timothywalker
Shannen Fanatic

Postby blackrose » Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:34 am

Welcome on the board ....mm well i have taped Blinfold by tv but is been cut of 16 min Image the strange is who that chanel who aired the movie usualy dosen't cut any scene with nude or soft sex scene......about the dvd i dunno what tell you, i think are things about copyright's, i think her best are been Another Day and Strinking Poses,Almost Dead here (Italy) is on dvd but there isen't the original audio ..don't ask me why....

BlackRose
blackrose
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby sarahconnor » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:03 pm

I can't stand it when scenes are cut! Ruins the movie!
sarahconnor
Very Important Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty