Posting Your Problems

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Posting Your Problems

Postby mooomin » Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:18 pm

I totally agree, I mean its not fair to put all our burdens and problems on to her!!
mooomin
Shannen Wanna Be

Posting Your Problems

Postby prueprue » Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:05 pm

i agree people were putting presure on shannen, but some times people just need some suport etc.

so if any one has any problems that they need to talk about, or just need some one to listen, etc
then im here for you so if you need some one then you know youve always got me Image (i might not be a professional but i will do my best to help Image)

louxxx
ps. always remember your not alone and theres always some one who cares Image
prueprue
Very Important Shannen Fan

Posting Your Problems

Postby workingmom » Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:14 am

I agree with Dianna. Shannen is a person like everyone else. She's got her own life and stuff going on just like the rest of us. We all experience happiness, tragedy, family issues, illness and all the rest of the things that people go through. I don't think that people should put Shannen in a position to give advice to people experiencing crises when the person who truly knows the answer is the person themself or a trusted someone who's opinion they value. I do think it's nice that Shannen did answer some of the people.

And I am looking forward to Shannen's new series. Should be interesting. I'm glad to see that Shannen is still finding work and is actively involved in numerous projects of her own. You go girl!
workingmom
New Shannen Fan

Posting Your Problems

Postby killingheidi » Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:56 am

Hi there! Nice to meet you, WorkingMom! Image

I think some people do know what to do about their problems, they just need a push in the right direction. Maybe Shannen telling them what they need to hear in a promt enough to go and do it, who knows.
killingheidi

Posting Your Problems

Postby killingheidi » Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:40 am

Hello obsessive poster! Image
killingheidi

Posting Your Problems

Postby gabrielle » Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:24 pm

Hi Image

I agree with Dianna too. I understand that her fans want that Shannen help them with their problems but yeah she has her own life and doctors are most able to help you because there are their jobs, not Shannen's. As she said, Shannen is an human like us Image
gabrielle
Shannen Fanatic

Posting Your Problems

Postby Kristin Marie » Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:41 pm

I am glad people have stop posting there problems for Shannen....

Love and Hugs,

Kristin
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Posting Your Problems

Postby workingmom » Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:10 am

I'm not sure who the 'obsessive poster' comment was for but I just wanted to reply to Heidi and thanks for the welcome.

Working (and tired) Mom LOL
workingmom
New Shannen Fan

Posting Your Problems

Postby chazza » Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:24 pm

yea I agree with ya there Di, we're all friends on this site and will give eachother advice when its needed. it's not fair puttin it all on Shay Image
chazza
Shannen Wanna Be

Posting Your Problems

Postby shannenforever2 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:33 pm

I agree. Shannen have her problems too and she don´t put it all in us.

She is very very good with us and we have to say her thanks for as she behaves with us,we haven´t to opress her because by very good she is (^^) she also has her personal problems,we don´t have to abuse of the very good she is with us

P.D: Sorry about my english Image
shannenforever2
New Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty