question for shannen doherty

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby shannen90210p3 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:31 am

hi! my name is angela, andi think u r Image! i loved u on charmed! i cant believe u left it! i also loved u on scare tactics. lol. When you were on charmed, it looked really fun to be able to work with u, and it inspired me to focus on acting. i've always been into acting, but after watching charmed, it inspired me more. so my question is: I REALLY wanna be an actress...got any tips? u can email me at: holly_p3_piper_halliwell
or
charmed_gurl_p3
both at yahoo.com

angela
shannen90210p3
New Shannen Fan

Postby sarahconnor » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:02 pm

Two words: Be Yourself

Welcome to the board by the way!Image
sarahconnor
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby d9n1el » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:34 pm

welcome to the boards!!! i like acting too!!!!
d9n1el
Major Shannen fan

Postby ching343 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:49 pm

welcome to the board angela and two words for u - BE YOURSELF Image
ching343

Postby ali12 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:19 pm

hey angela welcome to the boards!i'm ali and i would also love to act!lol!and also produce when i grow up.ImageImageImage
ali12
Major Shannen fan

Postby kris » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:28 pm

Welcome to the boards Angela.

Kylie is right just be yourself but most importantly never stop dreaming. Be positive and feel like you can acchieve your goals and even though it's hard never give up. It's something that's taken me a lot of years to learn and I'm still learning it. Hoepfully one day it'll help me get my dream of being a singer on the west-end or broadway or somewhere lol.

Another tip, you might want to edit your post with you email addresses in because there are a lot of sicko's out there who unlike us guys could send you SPAM or worse, they could put you in danger.

Have fun here Image
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby charmedluver » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:11 am

hi shannen my name is melanie and well im new here and i read that you read and post on here! Anyways i was hoping you can answer my question, ive been trying to get into the same career as you for awhile now but had no luck i was hoping maybe you could have some suggestions that would really help! i hope to hear from you soon!

melanie
charmedluver
New Shannen Fan

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty