Your new show

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Your new show

Postby kellyl » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:35 pm

Shannen- My daughter used to watch you on 90210 and I thought you were a cute , talented kid. Have seen you go through your "growing pains". We all do! You are no worse or no better than anyone else, it's unfortunate everyone in the world see's your mistakes, I can't imagine, I've had so many screw ups but today I watched your show where you basically are giving some of the hardest news people can ever hear. You are GREAT! You seem caring, sincere and the best thing is because of the ups and downs in your past, you seem to see things and say the things that are helping. I like the fact you don't B.S. around (that's me) but show these unfortunates (the break-ees, is that right?) that it's over and there is a reason and isn't that the main thing you want when you're dumped but to want to know, WHYImage? Anyway, honey, I like this gig you've got and I hope you do, too. I'll continue to watch. Take care and don't listen to anything negative. It's not worth S---. Kelly
kellyl
New Shannen Fan

Your new show

Postby kiki » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:38 pm

thts realli sweet i hope shannen sees it Image
kiki
Very Important Shannen Fan

Your new show

Postby sarahconnor » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:05 am

Hope Shay reads your very sweet message!
sarahconnor
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty