need help with a guy

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

need help with a guy

Postby jenday » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:10 pm

ok i would like to think he is my boyfriend but the way he acts drives me insane and i want to punch him. He can be a total jerk. Oh and for my 19th birthday he didn't get me anything and said that i'd be wasting my time waiting for something from him. Then when we walk around and he sees some of his friends he would make fun of them because they're either married or about to have a kid and they have no money and also when he sees them he never introduces me to them. so i don't know what to do. we've been together for almost 3 years and i like being around him for the most part but when he is a jerk i don't want to talk to him. And we have talked about getting married but he says he needs more money in order to do that and the longer i just sit and wait the less i want to. so if you could give me some advice that would be great. if not that's cool too.
jenday
New Shannen Fan

need help with a guy

Postby kiki » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:22 pm

DUMP him

quite simply, hes obviously a complete f**ktard and you could do better

good luck Image
Last edited by kiki on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kiki
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty