Political question for Shannen

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby villemar » Tue May 15, 2007 12:12 pm

Hi!

I remember back in the '90's Shannen was a very active Republican. I am curious as to if her veiws have changed over the past few years. I only ask this because I myself am a former Republican but have become very dissillusioned with the party under Bush and those guys, and the war, and other things; along with many of my friends (and most of the American public it seems). I just wondered if she has has a similar "epiphany" or not.

Either way I still think Shannen is fantastic and I support her 1000%!!! Image
villemar
New Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri May 18, 2007 8:28 pm

very good question indeed. i know shannen liked supporting the republicans in her younger days so hopefully she will see this post. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenfallenangel » Thu May 24, 2007 11:25 am

Republican or not, we still love Shannen Image There's nothing wrong with being a Republican, and Shannen got stick for being one in her earlier years, which was just wrong.

shannenfallenangel

Postby sarahconnor » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:07 am

Interesting question. I believe that many Republicans who supported the war, do not support it now, and I wonder if Shannen continues to support the war, and if so, why?

Hope she reads this, as it's a great question, and one I'd be interested in hearing a response from.
sarahconnor

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty