[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Crohns?

Crohns?

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Crohns?

Postby shawadawada » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:52 am

totally know how that feels so if ya wana chat bout it give me a bell Image ive had every test under the sun in the last 2 years. just hope its coeliac disease as its better in the long term than crohns Image i have a very good mars bar cake recipe if you do turn out to be coeliac which you can eat and its delicious Image xxx
shawadawada
Major Shannen fan

Crohns?

Postby rachaelmcd » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:33 pm

No offence intended here-But i have it too and i was just wondering how you deal with it?It drives me crazy and is painful most of the time!
Image Image
rachaelmcd
Very Important Shannen Fan

Crohns?

Postby shawadawada » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:06 pm

no offence taken honey Image its a b*tch really and initially you have to get used to it. Sounds really odd but eventually you get used to being in constant pain so it doesn't hurt as much.

When Im having a bad bout as I have IBS as well I take colpermin which is a slow release peppermint capsule which is an antispasmodic which helps dull the pain when you have spasms with your inflamation. I also take buscopan for the same reason, buccastem a v strong antisickness tablet for when i wana throw up.

I take some strong painkillers when I cant cope which are 30mg/500mg cocodamol.

Anything else ya wana know just ask Image I work at a phramacy to so I know a lot about different drugs. If your not happy and havin probs just go back to the docs and keep telling them how you feel sometimes you have to hassle but eventually they listen lol Image *big hugs to you hunny* xxxxxxxxxxxx
shawadawada
Major Shannen fan

Crohns?

Postby rachaelmcd » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:39 pm

rachaelmcd
Very Important Shannen Fan

Crohns?

Postby shawadawada » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:04 pm

no probs anything else you wana know anytime just pm me ill give u my email if u ever want it Image xx
shawadawada
Major Shannen fan

Previous

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty