[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Huge Question

Huge Question

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Huge Question

Postby briannababy » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:15 am

I am really big on being an actress. i've wanted to do it since i was really little. I been in school plays and i'm in an acting class at school right now but i dont really want to be a theater actress. i want to act in movies and on tv. right now my family is going through some rough times with money right now. Could you give me some advice.

p.s. if anyone else once to reply, they can
briannababy
New Shannen Fan

Huge Question

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:21 pm

ok huni, here we go.....
acting is a big thing yeah, its hard to get into and to be a tv or movie actress you have gotta be gooood (like shannen).
i cant really give you advice on this but i will tell you that if you want some thing bad enough than it will one day happen, you have to have faith in the higher power and let yourself be guided.
maybe it wont happen for a while but it will when and only when its ready to, you can do anything if you just put your mind to it.
i hope some one on this fab site can give you advice but all i can say is it will happen when it ready to.
good luck xoxoxo Image
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

Huge Question

Postby triquetra » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:55 pm

Welcome to the forum, by the way.
I, too, want to be an actor. And I, too, want to act in movies and TV-shows.

But like 'littlemissbad' said, acting is a big thing. And you have to be really good. I myself, keep hoping that I one day have the willpower to undertake action and go for it. At the moment, I do not have the power to do so...

My advice is to just try. And whatever people say, don't believe it. If they say you suck, that might be true... for now. But by training one can always achieve the higher levels. After practise comes perfection.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Huge Question

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:46 pm

Last edited by littlemissbad on Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littlemissbad

Huge Question

Postby triquetra » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:14 pm

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Huge Question

Postby briannababy » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:14 pm

do you think if i wrote my own story and sent it to a producer or someone who wanted to make into a movie or tv show, that they would let me be in the show?
briannababy
New Shannen Fan

Huge Question

Postby triquetra » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:46 pm

You can try, but mostly it's 'not good enough'...
triquetra

Huge Question

Postby sarahconnor » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:22 am

I would go to your local performing arts centre and try to get some backstage work, with all the props etc. At least you get your foot in the door. Perhaps you could progress to even having part in a play? Image
sarahconnor

Huge Question

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:36 pm

That's a great idea. That's how I hope to get into music, start at the bottom and work my way up.

Also looks great on a resume/CV if you have all the experience in other areas!

Good luck

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Huge Question

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:14 pm

littlemissbad

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty