Shannen I love you

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Shannen I love you

Postby melissa » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:22 pm

Hello. I'm Melissa. I come from a small island in the indian ocean called Mauritius. You have been my idol since I'm 10. I have always wanted to get in contact with you. When I wake up in the morning, you are the first person I think of. I'm very excited when I see you on TV. I already sent you a lot of post cards but you have never replied. I discovered recently that I have leucemia.. :-[ I hope that I'll be able to talk you one day.. That's my dream.. I love you very much. Je t'aime.

Melissa
melissa
New Shannen Fan

Shannen I love you

Postby triquetra » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:31 pm

If it makes you feel any better (and if you don't know yet), I have to announce to you the following:

Shannen Maria Doherty sometimes logs on to her account here on this very forum and then (when she has time) she posts a lovely message to us fans to let us know how things are going and how she's been.

As you might understand, Shannen is very busy. So you will not find her online very often. But when she is, it's a very special moment.

I hope that by telling you this, I've magically created a smile on your face. The best of luck from me!

The section where Shannen's posts are stored can be found here:
http://shannen.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi?board=shannenposts
Last edited by triquetra on Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty