[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Love and Support

Love and Support

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Love and Support

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:33 am

I know this really isn't a question but I think this is a relevant thread to post here as you may check this section more than any other.

I just want to show my love and support and wish you all the luck in the world with your upcoming projects. Keep doing whatever makes you happy and I know we'll all adore your work.

Good luck Shannen. My love and support always!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Love and Support

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:25 pm

what a good thread.

good luck shannen, i hope all is well with you and you are happy and relaxed.

love to you and your family.

love always littlemissbad. xoxox Image

littlemissbad

Love and Support

Postby digitalghost » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:31 pm

No doubt. I love you Shannen. Amazing actress. Beautiful woman. Ahem...sexy.

I love you Image Image Image Image Image
digitalghost

Love and Support

Postby shannifan » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:09 pm

Yep, I aggree! Shannen, you are a wonderful actress and I believe in you and your work! Just don´t change, you are great and I send you all my love and good luck for everything! If you ever need some hugs, we are all here for you!

Take care!
Love and hugs! Image
shannifan

Love and Support

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:32 pm

what a cool thread lauren. our love and support is always there for shannen with all her new upcoming projects we are never disappointed. keep being you shannen and dont change. we are 100% behind you. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Love and Support

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:09 pm

^^ always. xoxo Image
littlemissbad

Love and Support

Postby jewels313 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:43 am

jewels313

Love and Support

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:46 pm

After reading the article in the LA Times I just feel a few things need to be said.

You've made all your fans so happy by returning to 90210, we all wanted you to do it but didn't want you to feel pressured and unhappy doing it. It's amazing to hear that you've enjoyed yourself and we're so grateful to you for doing it for our sakes. Of course we'd love to see more episodes but do what is right for you.

We'd all love to see you directing and producing, you're a very talented director and anything you do would be wonderful. And never give up acting, you have such talent, no matter what negative things are said about you. You have a real gift and you've made so many people laugh and smile throughout your career. Keep continuing to touch lives in the wonderful way you do. You've got the support of a lot of people all over the world! But as I always say make sure that you're happy, your happiness is the most important thing. Don't feel like you're pressured to do anything (which is something you've taught me) and remember that we support you no matter what you do. We're Shannen fans after all Image

I send lots of luck and positive energy towards you and your family and wish you all the best. Never change who you are (something that you've taught me).
You were born to be an actor, I've never seen anyone with the talent that you have and always remember that.

The article just made me feel these things needed to be said. Oh, and one other thing. The article listed your career as 90210, a million TV movies, Charmed and then some personal time. Well, I hope you continue to take time for yourself and to be with family and friends and your horses and your dogs.
And as for the movies, it makes it sound like they're trivial. I have every one of them and they are better then any 'big screen' movie, I can tell you that for sure. I don't go to the movies anymore, I prefer to stay home with a bottle of cider or wine and put on one of your movies and spend the evening curled up watching it.

So, I'm going to stop rambling on now. I just wanted it noted that I think you are truly gifted and that you should never question it. You've got so much support from everyone here, as well as the millions of fans who haven't discovered this place yet.

I hope you get to read this or that one of your friends that pass by sites passes the message on Image

Love, support, respect and admiration always.
Lauren x

Last edited by thefifthsister on Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Love and Support

Postby rachaelmcd » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:43 pm

^^So sweet Image
rachaelmcd

Next

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty