[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - lets say thank you to shannen!

lets say thank you to shannen!

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby triquetra » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:35 pm

Shannen Maria Doherty,

I wanna thank you for everything you did in your life. Thanks for being the woman you are. Thank you for having the personality you have and thank you for sharing your amazing acting talent with the rest of the world! Thank you for being 'Brenda Walsh' for us again and thank you for caring for your fans (us)!

I hope that we will all be able to enjoy your movies, shows and interviews for many more years!

But what I truly hope for you, is that you will (if you want) find that one man. And maybe even a daughter or a son... or both. Trust me, you'd make an amazing mother!

Thank you!
Last edited by triquetra on Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby DontFailMeNow » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:23 am

I have some much to thank Shannen for i don't know where to start.... Thank You Shannen for being my role model since i was five. thank you for being Brenda back in the 90's and thank you for reprising the role now. thank you for doing Charmed. thank you for always smiling and not caring what those stupid tabloids say about you. thank you for caring enough to visit this site and post ever once in a while because it shows that you care...i can go on forever thanking you for so many things but the one thing i am most thankful for is you becuase you're such a great person and you continue to do thing for your fans
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DontFailMeNow

Postby tiffanyann » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:22 pm

Shannen,
Thank you for your devotion to the fans. Thank you for being so warm hearted, and loving to those who admire you. Thank you for being one of the major things that got me through middle school 9 years ago, and today getting me through life since I entered the 'adult world'. Thank you for making me laugh, for helping me have confidence in myself, for helping me discover who I am. Thank you for Brenda (then, and now), Prue, Heather Duke, Gage Sullivan, Heather Romley and all the other amazing characters that you've played through out the years that have helped many of us in one way or another. There is a life time of gratitude to be owed to you. What you have given to us fans, no one else could ever give, & it is without a doubt completely cherished and appreciated. Where ever you go, what ever you do, we will support you 100%. Know you have more people than you can imagine who have your back, and won't abandon you. I love you!!

A Fan Forever
Image TiffanyImage
Last edited by tiffanyann on Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tiffanyann
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:26 pm

well gang, i must say, im getting really touched reading these posts from ya all.

so if im getting teary eyed and really moved by your kind words, i can only imagine what shannen will think when she reads those kinds words.

xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby paulahalliwell » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:31 pm

Thanks Shannen for being such a big insperation to me... to us...
We ALL Love You

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Last edited by anonymous on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paulahalliwell
Shannen Fanatic

Postby AotearoaTPPinot » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:35 am

Definitely Shannen, thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo much for coming back to tv! I've missed seeing you on since your last show before the new 90210. You are my role model. I really look up to you. You were excellent in Charmed, oh how I cried when Prue died. That was so sad! You're the greatest actress ever, thanks so much! Good luck on what you decide to do next. Whatever you next decide to do, im sure you'll succeed at whatever it is you'll do. And just keep in mind that Image and Image so much!
"Byrneperfection" "Anam Cara"

AotearoaTPPinot
Major Shannen fan

Postby jewels313 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:07 am

jewels313

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:00 pm

thank you shannen from the bottom of my heart for coming back to 90210. i appreciate it might not have been the easiest thing for you to do but it was very sweet and special what you did for all your fans. you are an incredible, talented and sweet actress. please keep surpursing us shannen, you are a star.Image
Last edited by anonymous on Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah-Lucy

Postby darkfairie22 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:04 pm

Mrs.Doherty,if you're out there..THANK YOU!thank you so much...thanks for making me realize that every day is worth having fun and making me realize that my life IS worth living...cause i never really knew that until you came along...so...thanks Image Image
darkfairie22
New Shannen Fan

Postby littlemissbad » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:21 pm

i love this thread. xoox Image
littlemissbad

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty