Hi :)

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Hi :)

Postby laurajaybee » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Hi Shannen Image

Would just firstly like to say what a huge fan of your work I am, you've helped me through many a cold, snowy night. All I need is some hot chocolate and one of your films or shows to keep me going Image

I know you've probably heard all this before, so i'll keep the second part short and sweet. Image You have inspired me so much, I've always wanted to be involved in the film/tv industry, whether as an actress or a writer, and you've inspired me to keep chasing my dream. [Not exactly short and sweet, but i tried Image]

Anyway, back to my question. I just wanted to know how you manage to succeed at so many things within your career, and how you've managed to stay a consistently good actress over such a long time. Maybe there's a knack to it that i don't know about? Image

Thanks,
Laura
xxx
Last edited by anonymous on Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
laurajaybee
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty