[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen, would you offer internships?!

Shannen, would you offer internships?!

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby Linz » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Merceandshannen: You are welcome! Now we can keep in touch on Twitter too!! That is awesome that Google has a translation thing! I actually only speak English. But my brother is bilingual ,he speaks Spanish also! My Mom speaks Spanish as well~ I need to learn Spanish and I plan too eventually!

Shell- Yes, I am friends with some folks from here on FB and Twitter! So, it is nice to put a face with a name!! Image It is totally awesome that Shannen has Twitter and FB and communicates with us there and here. I am glad that she knows that this site is a safe-haven for her. We will never bash her, but always stick up for her anywhere where someone does!!! Image
Last edited by Linz on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:47 am

Yeh Lindsay. I think that's good as you have probably noticed on my facebook and maybe Twitter I have other members as friends too.

I like to keep in contact with other Shannen fans not only on here but on Twitter and facebook too.

Just like we do anyway when we post things on each others facebook posts.

Same with the other members I have got on my facebook or twitter.

I agree Lindsay this is a safe place for Shannen post on. Image
shell

Postby Linz » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:51 pm

I like keeping in touch with other members too Shell It's awesome- AND I love that we get each other as Shannen fans. Like, most of my friends always thought I was a nut for wanting to meet LeAnn Rimes or Shannen! Well... I've met LeAnn THREE times! I am completely convinced that I will meet Shannen someday and my dreams of working with her will come true! God has given me these wonderful gifts and I want to use them to better the world and to inspire people- just like Shannen has done for me, and so many others!!! Image
Last edited by Linz on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz

Postby shell » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:09 pm

Yeh Lindsay I agree with you on that one. It is like we Shannen fans on here have known each other a lifetime.

But I am happy that I get to talk to other Shannen fans as my college friends arn't really a fan of her.

They like her acting and thinks she is a good actress. They have seen her in Charmed mostly and sometimes watch it on tv. That's about it so sometimes I can talk to my college friends about Charmed or I am listening to one of my college friends bringing out random facts about her favourite actor everyday.

Sometimes me and one of my college friends can have a talk war when we start talking about our favourite stars as she likes someone totally different to me. We do talk nicely when we start these funny talk wars as I call them.

She is always onabout what her favourite actor is doing next or where he is and it annoys my other friends. So I keep quiat but my other friends prefer Shannen so they arn't as bothered when I start as long as don't do it all the time. Image
shell

Postby Linz » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:03 am

Haha!! Shell, that's cool! My friends from college are all into film and acting and really passionate about it, so I often times strike up conversations with them about their favorite actor/actress and then they always ask me the same thing and I start recommending all of Shannen's films for them to watch! LOL. I keep going on and on about how talented and amazing she is. But, they are cool and they totally get it because a lot of them have actors/directors that they admire and whose work they follow closely. So, it's nice to be around people that understand me. Image
Last edited by Linz on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz

Postby shell » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:23 am

Yeh Lindsay. I actually like saying things about my favourite star to my friend who likes talking about hers as I can always say something back.

I always have an answer when she starts as she is saying has your favourite star done this, that and what ever other questions she ends up coming out with.

Now that's why I call them talk wars.

Even the tutors have had their own opinion who they like better as she goes and asks them.

Some of the other people in my class have backed me up as they like Shannen not my friends favourite actor. I have people who like Shannen on the level below me and the higher levels than me. So my autographs I got from her and my photo with her have been all around the Performing Arts part of the college as they wouldn't believe me at first. Then when they seen my photo and autographs they were like amazed that I had met her in London. Image

Yeh you recomend some Shannen movies to the person your acting with later. I am sure they will like them.

I like being round people who understand me to and can share personal things that I wouldn't share with others. Here's one of the places I do that as I have shared my photo with Shannen, 2 autographs of my birds on that one photo and my story of meeting her.

Plus the things I am trying to do in college if you class that as personal. Yeh I think it's great also that we can talk to one another about anything and I think that's why it's also awesome. Image
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Yeh Sarah - Lucy. I am really glad I joined the website too.

I feel so welcome here.

To me it's a very friendly and comfortable envioroment.

Everyone is so friendly to talk to. So that probably puts us all the same wave length.

I am glad I shared my London experience meeting Shannen with you all and my photo with Shannen I uploaded. Image
shell

Postby Linz » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:57 pm

I'm really happy that you guys got to meet Shannen! I know it's amazing when you get to meet someone you admire! I hope that I can meet her someday and I would definitely love to work with her in my lifetime! She's extraordinary as an actress and as a person. As an aspiring actress, I study her work a lot and just learn from her. So, someday I hope to meet her, but I really have faith that I will!! Image
Last edited by Linz on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:29 pm

^ i am sure you will get 2 meet her at some point in your life. when you do let me no all about it, i want the details LOL.
seriously though just keep holding onto ur dream Image
Sarah-Lucy

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty