[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen, would you offer internships?!

Shannen, would you offer internships?!

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby shaed412 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:07 am

congrats Linz for the response. Shannen's amazing to her fans and I admire her for that, as well as so many other things. I would love to intern with Shannen some day, but for other aspects of the career. I write screenplays, I have for years. I always write as if it's a character Shannen might play, and I'd love to have her maybe one day read one and give me direction. I know she's busy, but atleast she's sweet enough to offer such information to us. Love her.
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenely2 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:16 am

WOOW THE LAST SENTENCE OF SHANNEN LET ME Image
SHANNEN,I CAN ASK ALSO??

REMEMBER LINZ I TOLD U ABOUT BE ACTRESS N MERCE
QUIERES TRABAJAR EN REVISTA COMO tap..
Y OSEA YA LO HABIA PENSADO TE ACUERDAS QUE TE DECIA QUE LE IVA A DISEÑAR MM "CIERTAS COSAS" BUENO YO DISEÑO ELLA QUE LO MODELE Y TE DEJAMOS TOMAR FOTOS PERO CLARO COMO YO DIGA..
shannenely2
Major Shannen fan

Postby Linz » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:46 am

Linz

Postby shell » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:38 am

I agree with you Linz. I have my Charmed fanfic that is nearly complete. Writting up the last chapter. It only has 11 chapters. They are pretty long to because of all the different detail thats in them and bascing it a different time era all together.

My fanfic is up on net on a different website as I started writting that up a long time before I was a member on here.

It does have Prue in if you were woundering. I couldn't leave her out.

My fanfic could be my one way ticket into Media as I have applied for that after talking to one of my tutors. She says they script write in Media so that should be ok and plus people are always saying I am great with camera. She also thinks I am creative enough as I am nearly always being creative with things. I just think being creative is fun.

Now if I pass all the Media imagine were that could get me. I could end up being one of the worlds best directors or script writters or something down that line. I am going to show them at college what I can do now that I have done two years on an acting course.

Still happy thay you got a comment from Shannen. Image
shell

Postby shaed412 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:44 pm

Yeah script writing is a but challenging bc of the format that has to be followed. I've been writing screenplays since I was twelve n even wrote some teleplays. I love writing n its a huge stress release for me. I have a hard time writing normal stories. Im actually turning one of my screenplays into a story. Im not the best actress though as im sure u are linz. Thank God for Shannen!!! She's amazing.
shaed412

Postby Linz » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Shell- that is awesome that you are going to take Media and be able to write. You can potentially submit your scripts to people! That would be awesome, huh? It's great you are good with the camera! Thanks, I am SO happy too!

Shaed412, that is cool that you can write though !Aw thank you, I am sure you are a good actress though! Image God gives all of us gifts and if we use them and work together, we can create great things!!! I am so glad He has given me this gift- it has saved my life over and over! The best form of positive self-expression, along with dancing of course. My heart and soul LOVE dance and acting. Performing is my life, but I have not had the chance t dance in a studio for the past 5 years because of school and money. After I graduate, I will go back to it though! Image The format of scripts is definitely challenging! I had to use celltex, or something like that! LOL. Forgot the exact name of it, but it was a blessing for sure because it formatted it for me! haha!
Linz

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:45 pm

linz, it's gr8 that shannen answered ur question. she always put her fans first and cares about us, i really appreciate that and admire her for that too. Image

i sure hope that shannen can help you both, shell included since you are doing wanting to go in the same direction. maybe you can help each other too? Image

hold onto your dream girls, because if you dont you will end up in a office job like me!! Image Image
Last edited by anonymous on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah-Lucy

Postby EricMix » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:33 pm

EricMix

Postby shell » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:45 pm

Yeh Sarah Lucy maybe me and Lindsay might end up helping one another oneday as we both like the same area of Media.

Then probably ask for help from Shannen too.

You probably wouldn't of known that me and Lindsay love the same things. Media is going to get a shock in September if I get on it. I am going to prove to my college I can do it since they don't think it's right me going onto Level 3 performing Arts for 2 years.

So that felt like it put me down and made me feel unmotivated towards college. I was nearly in tears again when I got home like I was after I was interviewed for L3 Performing Arts. Starting to feel my normal self again.

Even if I passed at the grade they wanted at the end of this course they still wouldn't let me on it. They think I wouldn't be able to cope with the amount of work. Image
shell

Postby Linz » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:17 am

LOL! Eric.... you got it!!! I LOVE having my picture taken, and we can take pics forever! haha!!
Who knows if I will make it that big. But, I at least want to be able to create amazing art that moves people. Just like Shannen does. :) Image

Sarah-lucy, thanks for the support and encouragement! I will never let go of my dreams- I have had them since I was five years old. I have been through A LOT in my life! SO...... I think I am definitely going to do whatever I can to make my dreams come true!! Image

Shell- We can help each other! We have this great group of people to support us. Image
Last edited by Linz on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Linz

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty