[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen, would you offer internships?!

Shannen, would you offer internships?!

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Postby honda200 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:32 am

honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Linz » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:37 am

Linz

Postby Linz » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:40 am

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/Linz_2/DSC02130.jpg?t=1271820891

My picture!! From my birthday on December 12, 2010!!Image
Linz

Postby shell » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:34 am

I agree with you Linsay. We can help one another and others can help too.

My mum and dad are being very suportive of me at the moment because of what's happened with college. My mum and dad are going to speak to my performing Arts tutor in a week to see how they came up with the desision that I wouldn't be able to cope with Level 3.

They are going to get an understanding why as at the moment they arn't impressed even though they are letting me go through with Media in September hopfully.
shell

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:36 am

oh! Linz hope that you do finally your dreams! Image she reply you! hope that she write off new soon! and i agree ours can help us together Image, shannen would have read me ? Image the bad that she don't would wan't one far photograpy, im sad for was so far Image
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby Linz » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:40 pm

Shell- It makes such a HUGE difference to have parents who are supportive of you! Thank God my parents are supportive of my wanting to be an actress, and they have always told me that I can do anything,- and made me feel like there were no limits on what I could do!! Image I'm very blessed and lucky that I have good parents!

merceandshannen- Thank you! I hope and pray that my dreams come true too!! Image You never what sort of opportunities God has in store for you! Image Just keep believing in your dreams and never give up, no matter what happens! Yes, we can all help each other!
Last edited by Linz on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz

Postby shannen46 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Great idea Lindsay and thanks for your advice, Shannen.
Internships are a great opportunities and if you find, it's a great experience. And, everybody, dream! Because dreams come true, I'm sure I will get it, Linds! My best wishes, sis
<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:46 pm

yes ladies dream can come true. who would have thought that shannen would do a UK venue for her fans giving myself and others an opportunity to meet her, which i never thought i would get too. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 pm

I know Linsay I am glad that my parents are there for me. They are going to get there word in next Wed to why the college wont let me on Level 3.

They are actually lucking forward to getting their word in.

It takes alot to upset my dad and this has really done it. If he has to argue his point he will. My mum is alot easier to upset.

It actually made me feel like I couldn't do it in myself till I talked to my mum and dad about it and put my sights on going to Media.

It made me feel like everyone was better than me the way they said things which I might of took to much to heart. That's how much it put me down till I talked to people which helped me bring myself back up to being happy again. It still creeps up on me when it comes to mind.

Even my mum says show them what you can do in Media which will prove the college wrong in thinking I wouldn't be able to cope with L3. How will they ever know if they don't give me that chance. Once I get used to it I will be able to do it just like that.

Great pic from your birthday Lindsay. Image
shell

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:20 am

i dont know if what happened to you this situation Shell and Linz , that you love do one thing but you are scared for talk abouth it with your parents ,and you don't talk because think that her reply is no ever,? this happened to me too, i would like have spoke with they abouth colectormania that happen in London, because was near to Spain ,and you can get good flys sure , but for don't listen no of my parents i dont have spoke Image, if i will mentioned ever abouth it ,sure that my mother will be furious , Image, and i dont would support it .
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty