A wonderful first dance

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

A wonderful first dance

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:14 am

Just wanted to say I was blown away! Well and truly amazing. Please, don't get so nervous next time. The audience loved you, we all loved you and I know you're really gonna show everybody the wonderfully kind and talented person that you are!

You did a great dance, be proud of yourself!

I told you once that you were my hero, and when I feel down or anxious I tell myself "what would Shannen do?". I'm a musician and I get stage fright real bad as well. Now I can tell myself, "Shannen conquers her fears, no you gotta too". Thank you!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
Last edited by thefifthsister on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

A wonderful first dance

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:47 pm

as lauren said shannen we were all blown away by your truely amazing performance last night. you put you heart and soul into that dance and we are all so proud of you.

i look forward to seeing your performances each week and i know you shall get more confidence as the weeks pass. you have done very well and made your family and fans very proud of u indeed.
thanks a million shannen
Image Image
Sarah-Lucy

A wonderful first dance

Postby shell » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Yeh I agree with both of you. Shannen you did a great performance with Mark. To me there was no errors. I don't really like the judges. Especially the one who I thought was to harsh in what he said about you.

I am glad the female judge noticed you was nervous and that you had a fear.

You have made me happy along with the rest of your fans, family and friends.

I was actually hurt to by what one of judges said about you as I thought what he said was to harsh. To me it looked like he had hurt your feelings and made you feel worse.

Anyway at least us fans, friends and your family are looking out for you on DWTS.

Just remember you did a great performance and never mind what the harsh things one of the judges said about you.
shell

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty