Bad Ass book

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Bad Ass book

Postby lynnwood » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Image Hi Shannen, I am a new member of the website, but have been a fan...well do we really want to stumble back through the yearsImage?
Anyway, your new book is coming out the end of 2010. I was wondering if the publishing company has talked to you about a book tour yet? Seattle is just a short hop up from Malibu don't you think...the weather is usually very nice in the fall...and what else can I bribe you with to come up north to visitImage Image
Just teasing I know the publishing company controls any book tours, but I thought I would ask anyway.
I wish your role in Burning Palms was longer. What you did with the role was so creative...I would really like to see a whole movie with your creative imput.
Did you have full control of Another Day? I watch that movie over and over and I still wonder about how much is present or in the past...what a great twist and turn for the viewer.
I will let you go...peace and love to you and your family. I admire what you did for your father in DWTS...I know what it is like to recover from a stroke...God Bless you!
lynnwood
New Shannen Fan

Bad Ass book

Postby Linz » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Oooh a book tour would be awesome! She should also come to Overland Park, KS. Or Kansas City, MO. I am stuck in the Midwest for school right now!!! Grr. LOL.
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Bad Ass book

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:42 pm

good question lynnwood.

a book tour would be great. i just know shannen's book is going to be amazing and a best seller. i personally cant wait to read it. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Bad Ass book

Postby EricMix » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:14 am

Book tour outside Usa.. Image

Ok.. ok I was dreaming.. sorry Image
EricMix

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty