[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Why??

Why??

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Why??

Postby lover » Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:19 pm

that's exactly my point Image...prue gave up everything for her sisters...she even let Andy die...Phoebe had to see her lover boy...the demon who tried to hurt the charmed ones...he didn't,so??should i thank him??if Phoebe would kill him in season 3 when she should have Prue would be alive...so,i blame both of them... especially Phoebe
lover
Very Important Shannen Fan

Why??

Postby jenny777 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:34 pm

jenny777
Very Important Shannen Fan

Why??

Postby valentina2 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:28 pm

Good question! Why did Prue die?? WHY?? Image
Because she gave her life to save her sister's life, because Phoebe wasn't there where she needed her, probably because Leo tryed to save Piper first but the first reason is because apperently for Phoebe, Cole's life was more important than Prue's one... so Shax did it.

I just don't get it: Phoebe should know that Cole belonged to the evil anyway and nothing and no one could save him for that. Love is blind but in this case her love for him killed Prue and almost Piper.
valentina2
New Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Prue Halliwell