make it a shannen weekend!!

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby monstervsangels » Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:42 pm

What I hate I've used all my credit and it's 70% Paige Image , what the hell is up with that. Not unless someone has got a free online txt page open and been using that.Image
But I'm so angry I wanted to see the truth program so badly where Prue shows Andy she's a witch that was awesome. Image
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby monstervsangels » Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:52 pm

Anyone know of any sites that allow u to send as many free txts from online? I'm so going to make sure that Prue wins, so as soon as someone tells me I'm on there for tomorrows round.

PRUE SHALL WIN MMMMWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAHHAAAAAA :boldpurple: ImageImageImage Image Image
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby monstervsangels » Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:07 pm

I AM DAMN WELL BRASSED OFF NOW THAT WAS A SET UP AND NO MISTAKE 70/30 IN FAVOUR OF PAIGE WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUTImageImage? Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I'M SO UPSET, PEEVED OFF, WORDS FAIL ME ABOUT THE WHOLE VOTING PROCESS. REMINDS ME OF THE FLAMIN ELECTIONS IN ANY DAMN COUNTRY ANYONE WANTS TO NAME. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby monstervsangels » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:51 pm

ITS A PAIGE WEEKEND AND I@M MIFFED!!!!!!!! Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby mooomin » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:38 pm

I know!!!! It sucked!! Grrr! I texted in loads!
mooomin
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby sophie2 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:57 pm

I don't have sky or anything, but if I'd known about it I might have been able to vote anyway Image I'll have to try to do that if they ever have another paige vs. prue thing Image so paige won? I like Rose and Paige but Shay/Prue shoulda won ~ Shay *always* wins hands down in my book Image Image Image if they ever do another I'll try to find the number to text and vote for prue cos Shay rocks!!!!! Image
sophie2
New Shannen Fan

Postby monstervsangels » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:50 pm

It might have had more paige than Prue epis on but the last program was SHANNEN/PRUE!!!!!!

THAT MADE IT WORTH WHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!
Image Image Image

Paige/McGowan was good but shame about what the writers/producers have done with her character Image
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby monstervsangels » Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:22 pm

That is the writers stuffing up the characters themselves, poor Rose has to play the part and do a good job.

I have no problems with Paige/Rose, Image just the fact that I used my txts on one vote, just too see the votes stay the same and not change once. Image

It was rigged from the start, it was like that when they had Cole vs Leo Image

Wanted to see the Andy/Prue one, where she does that spell so he sees she's a witch Image Image
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby makridai » Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:55 pm

Dont be wrong the last time because I love Shannen
makridai
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:55 pm

Image there is no contest, prue shall win hands down as she is just simple the best Image i shall need to go to my sisters to watch this as i dont have living tv and dont want to miss this!

thanks for posting!
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell