[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - comments in charmed magazine

comments in charmed magazine

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby amymae » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:25 am

ive just read the latest installment of charmed magazine and i quote what Mel Damski (Director) wrote:

Looking back at his many Charmed forays, Damski expresses a particular fondness for 'Primrose Empath'. A third season hour, 'Primrose Empath' centred on Prue (Shannen Doherty), who struggled with empathic powers bestowed upon her by a warlock. "Im very proud of that one because i think its high drama," Damski says "I think its a riveting episode with a fantastic performance by Shannen, and it ends with a great Matrix-like scene that takes place in the parlour when she vanquishes these people. And, really, Shannen threw herself into it 110 percent. Thats always been my favorite episode...

this just tells you how much people working close to that show appriciate Shannens talents as an actress and that they have not forgotten her.

amy-mae x
amymae
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby frz » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:09 am

NiceImage
frz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:24 am

any-mae..Awesome. That only reinforces my desier to see a thread that folks here can post that kind of artical ,cause shurlly if theres one by god there must be more .But im nut shur it my plase to start one like that without a go ahead from someone mush higher in rank then me .But i must say i have to agree with Mr Damski,s opinion on that eppy as he says it was high druma ,out of all 3 sesons its my fav for the druma and what she drew on to get that emotion across must have left her emotionlly draind at the end of the day ..Shannen I know its bin awhile but.. Awesome preformance... As always your southeren Ontario fan Jean(honda200
Last edited by honda200 on Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby lover » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:15 pm

Good to know,thanks Image hes absolutely right
lover

Postby amymae » Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:07 am

amymae
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby sarahconnor » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:35 am

That's great what was said about her! Image
sarahconnor

Postby amymae » Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:47 am

told you id find some more quotes about shannen this is once again in Charmed Magazine, this time its writtern by stunt co-ordinator Noon Orsatti:

Orsatti recalls an episode of which he is especially proud. "We did an episode called "Wrestling With Demons," and I was pretty proud of everyone's work in that one. Alyssa and Shannen were both so gung-ho and we really did some good fights with the real WWF wrestlers [among them Marcus Bagwell and Booker Huffman]. The girls really took the time to get it down. We all rehearsed for weeks ahead of time. I watched that episode again and it was nice to look back and think, 'Wow, that was really great.

ill try and find some more for you she is clearly not forgotten by the crew members seems like shannen is quite the 'legend' on the charmed set.

amy-mae x
amymae
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby robbie2 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:36 am

Cheers for posting that! Image
robbie2

Return to Prue Halliwell