[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - DId you know that Finola...

DId you know that Finola...

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby trinityidt » Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:38 pm

did you know that if finola was shannen's real mom she would have been eleven when she had her because she was born in 1960. twelve when she had alyssa and thirteen when she had holly and rose.

I do however think they did an excellent job casting someone who looked like a combination of the three of them to play their mother.

I have been a huge Finola fan ever since her days on GH and always hoped that one day they would bring her daughter from kimberly mccullough in as piper phoebe and prues long lost sister because she has looks just like them they could have called her peyton or something.
trinityidt
New Shannen Fan

Postby malou » Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:10 pm

malou
Shannen Fanatic

Postby ellazcharmedones » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:23 pm

ellazcharmedones
New Shannen Fan

Postby mooomin » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:38 pm