[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Prue & Piper Musical Tributes!

Prue & Piper Musical Tributes!

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby shannendfan » Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:22 am

This is a repost to a thread some of you might have already seen, it was posted here at one time but had to be removed due to disagreements. However, we are back now - for how ever long it last - and would appreciate the views and comments on these two vids dedicated to the sisterhood of Piper and Prudence Halliwell as well as serve as mini tributes to Ms. Shannen Doherty - the wonderful actress who gave us three very amazing years.

Below is a mini information kit on each vid. To view them, just Right click and select Save Target As. This helps to save on bandwith and believe me I could use it, still don't let this discourage you from viewing the vids - please.

#1)

Title: Prue and Piper Forever
Song: My Immortal by Evanscence
Story: A look back on the sisterhood of Piper and Prue Halliwell.
Link: http://mycreatedvids1.tripod.com/charmed_piperprue_forever.WMV

#2)

Title: Piper and Prue - Slipped Away
Song: Slipped Away by Avril Lavigne
Story: Prue is gone and now Piper is left to grieve the lost of her best friend and sister. She is the one who remembers clearly, the day Prue slipped away.
Link: *Not currently available.

For those of you who also visit the HollyMCombs.com boards, you'll find a copy post of these already there, so if you've already seen them, feel free to post here again or just use this as a backup spot to find them. Image Comments are appreciated, very much so, and I thank you for your time and patience. Enjoy them completely.

P.S. - Please Review. Image
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannendfan
New Shannen Fan

Postby frz » Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:52 am

Well done Image #1 is so Great and very good . Image Image

But I couldn't download the #2 . When I wanna down load it it's give me a error ..

Take Care

FRZ
frz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannendfan » Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:22 am

Yeah, appearently TOS problems again. The first video is still working and we still have one last hope for the vids to be posted on; the server we are looking at is currently updating and we can't view it until tommorrow sometime. Sucks, believe me I know. Still going to leave this one up here I think and I'll just edit the links as it goes, hopefully, we'll have everything up and going by next week. *crosses fingers on that* Thanks for your time, sorry about the problems, and glad you enjoyed at least that one. Image Thanks again.
shannendfan
New Shannen Fan

Postby Prudence#1 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:22 am

They are very good Image
Thanks *Zetti* for my avartar

A dream is not a dream if you dont believe in it.
Prudence#1
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby linnfromnorway » Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:18 pm

I dont work!!! Image
linnfromnorway
Major Shannen fan

Postby linnfromnorway » Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:25 pm

linnfromnorway
Major Shannen fan

Postby malou » Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:30 pm

They are very good! - but how do you post them... I mean how do you make it so that they have an adress... i dunno if yuo know what i mean... Hope so...
malou
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannendfan » Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:38 pm

Last edited by anonymous on Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannendfan
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannendfan » Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:13 pm

shannendfan
New Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Prue Halliwell