Charmed Reborn the return of Prue. part 1

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby mooky » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:48 pm

I just wanted everyone to know that they can go to my website and read the rest of my story. Also you can tell me what you like and dislike about my story.
http://mooky.bravehost.com. Have fun reading it. Image Image
mooky
New Shannen Fan

Postby agarka94 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:51 am

I don't speak english very well so I don't understand all.Can you tell me if Prue return to Charmed
agarka94
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby mookdog » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:39 pm

This is just a fanfiction story. No Prue did not return on the show Charmed. My story is just my imagination as to how I would bring Prue back. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby agarka94 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:14 pm

Thanks

and this is too your story?

I'm thinking it would be called something along the lines of A Charmed Carroll, or something? So I was thinking that there could be a christmas come-back episode of Charmed, just a one-off, that is loosely based on A Christmas Carroll, in which there is three ghosts to help along the way.

The Charmed Ones would get into some kind of trouble, as they always do. A demon kills Paige, and she goes to the plain between life and death (where Cole is), and when she meets Cole, he helps her to move on, and they both move on to the ghostly plain where they meet Prue. There would obviously be a bonding-session between Prue and Paige, and Paige says she is really happy to finally meet her sister and that she is sorry that Prue has died and that she feels bad as she sort of replaced her in the power of three, but Prue said that it was in their destiny that this should happen.'

Cole, Prue and Paige take it in turns to come to Piper and Phoebe, letting them know that not all is lost. Cole is the first to come to them, and Phoebe is obviously very taken-aback by this. Piper is not so much, as she met Cole in the life-before-death plain (on the 150th episode). Phoebe and Piper have a small tiff as to why Piper never told Phoebe, but then Phoebe says that there must be some other way to save her sister than having to use Cole's help. Cole says there is one way to see their sister again, and that would be to die, which of course is not what they want. Phoebe says that she would rather do that than work with Cole, and it is Piper who convinces her that they should work with Cole as it is their only feasable option. Phoebe finally agrees, and Cole says that there is someone else here to see them. This of course, is Prue.
Prue appears in the centre of the room, much to the sheer shock of Piper and Phoebe. They had no idea this is who Cole meant.
agarka94
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby mookdog » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:29 pm

Wow now that's an idea. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby lil4leafclover » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:59 pm

Also? What would happen if Prue were to become a WhiteLighter? I mean.. Wouldn't that be possible? She does deserve a little reward of putting her life at risk all the time to protect those innocents.

xoxo

~Lil4leafclover
lil4leafclover
Major Shannen fan

Postby mingbear » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:57 am

I thought that whitelighters were supposed to be mortals who sacrifice for others. That sort of thing. For instance, I think Andy could be one or Darryl, both who know of magic but are not magical in and of themselves.
mingbear
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby lil4leafclover » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:20 am

How come no one ever thought of the Charmed Ones really only being half witches though.. Except for Paige of course, well half witch, half whitelighter. But Prue, Piper, and Phoebe, are really half witches, you think about it.. They came from a mother who was a witch but also of a father, who is a mortal.. So aren't they partially mortal as well? Could that be possible for that allowing them tap into the power of whitelighters...

Whitelighters can also be mortals that do great good and get summoned by the elders to receive their gifts... As they say, "future whitelighters..."

xoxo

~Lil4leafclover
lil4leafclover
Major Shannen fan

Postby mookdog » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:51 am

Well the morale of the story is that Prue, Piper, and Phoebe's father was a human even though their mother was a witch. Paige's father was a whitelighter like Leo. So it's natural that Paige would have the same genes just as Wyatt has from being a child of a witch and a whitelighter. True whitelighters are mortal's/humans. I also can understand why everyone would want Prue to be a whitelighter. Paige already has that title have witch have whitelighter. Also everyone thinks that since Prue saved alot of innocents that is why she should have become a whitelighter I disagree you already have that storyline you need something better. Just keep up with my story believe me Prue is back and more fierce than ever. This Prue Halliwell is a force to be reckon with. Now Andy is a different story yes he could be a whitelighter but Daryl couldn't he would have to be dead and I don't see me killing him in my story. Image Image
mookdog
Shannen Fanatic

Postby mingbear » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:17 am

I was really glad that they didn't kill Darryl when he left the show. I was hoping really hard that they wouldn't since he had a family. But they didn't and I was happy and life was good. But if he did, I think he could've been a whitelighter. Or still could. Or one of those souls for Valhalla
mingbear
Very Important Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell