The Charmed Connection

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

The Charmed Connection

Postby sweissman » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:49 am

I know most have probably noticed this before, but for those who haven't, have you ever noticed how you can connect like 90% of the shows cast and guest stars to one another? Seriously. Here's a list, just off the top of my head.

*Shannen connects to Holly because they were friends from before.

*Holly connects to Brian because she was friends with his wife from before the show. She also connects to the woman who played Prue's boss Claire in season 1 - Christine Rose...she played Kimberly Brock's biological mother on 'Picket Fences'.

*Shannen connects to Aaron Spelling because they worked together on 'Beverly Hills 90210' together before 'Charmed'.

*Shannen also connects to Antonio Sabato Jr. and Costas Mandyor who played "Bane" from season 2 and "Rick" from season 4's "Saving Private Leo" respectively.

*Holly connects again to Charisma Carpenter and the girl who played "Olivia Calloway" and then also Antonio Sabato Jr. herself from the movie 'See Jane Date'. She also has a connection to Costas as they worked together on 'Picket Fences' where their characters were a couple at one point.

*Shannen connects back to Jennifer Rhodes when they both stared in 'Heathers' back in the day.

*Shannen, Holly, and Constance M. Burge all connect thanks to the fact they were all represented by the same agent at the time the show started.

Then of course you have the whole General Hospital connection to the show in which Ted King, Greg Vaughan, Finola Hughes, guest star Rick Hearst, and guest star Tyler Christopher have all played characters.

I was just wondering what you all thought about the connections and if you had anymore to add; sort of like a little mini Charmed game of connect the dots if you will. Image

Have fun! Image
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
sweissman
Shannen Fanatic

The Charmed Connection

Postby mingbear » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:35 pm

I knew there were a lot of connections, it's just impressive to see them written out. And that's not even all of them. Crazy!
mingbear
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Prue Halliwell