[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - i missed prue

i missed prue

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

i missed prue

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:08 pm

i think the worst thing that they did was get rid of prue she was the best one on charmed and the show went down hill after she left. i stopped watching after prue went. i know shannen left for reasons that are personal to her but i wish she never left i loved prue. xoxoxoxoImageImage
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

i missed prue

Postby joanne2 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:17 pm

yyyeeesss me too. Image I think she was the best one on Charmed Image
I miss Prueee, I miss you Shannen Image
joanne2
Major Shannen fan

i missed prue

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:38 pm

do you all agree that the show went really stupid after prue went. i mean whats the deal with magic school i mean its like watching harry potter, not that these anything wrong with master potter but charmed lost its charm (no pun included) when our prue went. dont you think? xoxoxox Image
littlemissbad

i missed prue

Postby mingbear » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:37 am

Well, I watched all 8 seasons, but yes, things we awry when Shannen left. Brad is a terrible writer and couldn't keep a plot line going for longer than 5 episodes. So, the show was not as good, yes.
mingbear

i missed prue

Postby aylah » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:50 am

I also watched all 8 seasons. And I like the whole series in general, but it still missed Prue.
I actually liked Paige though, but would much rather have Prue if that would have been an option.

At this point I would have settled for anything Prue-related in the last 5 seasons, seeing as there were way too little reminding us about her.
A visit to her grave, honoring her memory, a visit from the heavens.. Just.. Something.
Only one who seemed to aknowledge her from time to time was Paige, and she never even met her.
aylah
New Shannen Fan

i missed prue

Postby locke » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:25 am

I have watched all seasons but my favorits are the first three . I loved Prue and i miss her so much
She was the best and the most beautiful sister
locke
Shannen Wanna Be

i missed prue

Postby lil4leafclover » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:02 pm

I know, it's so sad. I haven't watched all of the complete seasons yet. When I was younger, I seen some from time to time. But I have noticed it being different without Prue. The magic school concept was going a little too far, definitely felt like Harry Potter lol.

I agree with you, they should have acknowledged her a lot more. It's their sister for crying out loud. They see their grandmother and mother a lot more, and they are dead. Why not Prue? They could have done something like the Ouji board communication, Prue could talk to them through their for time to time or something.

xoxo

~Lil4leafclover
lil4leafclover
Major Shannen fan

i missed prue

Postby mingbear » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:08 pm

The ouija board is an interesting idea...
mingbear

i missed prue

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:49 pm

amen to all of the above you guys. its so good to have people to agree with me. my sister is a major piper fan and we bitch all the time over who was the best sister soooo thank you all for taking the side of the older more wiser siser. xoxoxo Image Image
littlemissbad

i missed prue

Postby magijohn » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:09 pm

Last edited by magijohn on Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magijohn

Next

Return to Prue Halliwell