[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Do you ever wonder what would have happened if....

Do you ever wonder what would have happened if....

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby digitalghost » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:48 am

what if lori rom stayed?not that i wanted her to stay...and then by the 4th season it would be holly,lori,and rose...hmmm they don't look alike
digitalghost
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby digitalghost » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:52 am

i think the original charmed ones look alike...with the height and hair and stuff...except for the eyes...WOW prue has beautiful blue/green eyes...but WOW paige was freakin' tall...HAHA phoebe was the shortest...i have to say alyssa milano is VERY beautiful...but shannen is SO HOT Image Image Image
Last edited by anonymous on Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
digitalghost

Postby marissalu415 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:40 pm

^Yeah i agree, i think the original charmed ones looked more alike. Rose doesn't really look like Holly or Alyssa. I think she and Shannen look a little bit alike. They're both Irish, so maybe that's why. Yeah Rose does seem tall, but she really isn't that tall at all. Holly and Alyssa are just really short, lol. I think Holly is like 5'2" or 5'3" and Alyssa is about the same or a little taller (i think). So Rose is probably only like 5'4" or 5'5" but she just looks really tall since the others are short.
marissalu415

Postby wyatthalliwell » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:00 pm

Hi, Im new here but i found this topic excellent. Well, I love Shannen as Prue. I love the way Prue Piper and Phoebe remind you of sisters. And let's not forget that we own this to Constance M. Burge.

So, before i answer to your question, I would like to ask: where is she now? Which where the reasons she really quit charmed? It was HER freaking show, for crying out loud! I hate Kern and the way he trashed Charmed, and maybe Shannen won't answer us, but I think it's because she foresaw how much dull the show would become with Cole in all the time, and Kern as the leader writing stories. Shannen, I love you, and you may not wanna answer, but I personally believe these are the reasons you left.

I have nothing with Paige, but for me, Charmed without Prue, Piper, Phoebe and Connie, doesn't exist. That's the reason I stick to the first three seasons, especially the first two.

My belief is that, if the girls found out about Paige, she would be just a witch, with no warren active powers(since the power were already given to the first three), and whitelighter. Somehow Paige would lose her witch side(maybe die by an evil?) and she would become full whitelighter. The Charmed One's whitelighter! Image. That would be great and we would have all the 4 great ladies on our screens.

But whatever may have happened, without Connie there, Charmed wouldn't be the same. So don't just ask about Prue, ask about her too.

And I insist, and I would like Shannen to answer us, if she knows: where is Connie now?

PS i have my own fanfiction about this idea(Prue won't die, they find Paige later). If anyone is interested, just pm to give you the link. I don't want to spam.
wyatthalliwell
New Shannen Fan

Postby nadjazk » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:10 pm

u guys remember when prue died piper tried to summon her aka didnt work their grandma [ grams] told them prue was busy in the afterlife and they culd see her sometime else so when paige came and all why didnt they summon prue then its like they forgot about nher on purpose so shay culd leave the show!
nadjazk
Major Shannen fan

Postby wyatthalliwell » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:13 pm

wyatthalliwell
New Shannen Fan

Postby digitalghost » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:26 pm

digitalghost

Postby thefifthsister » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:49 pm

Yeah... Burge left the show due to "creative differences". She wanted to continue the sister dynamic and Kern wanted to explore their relationships more fully. Or so it was told.

But she did leave after season four.
thefifthsister

Previous

Return to Prue Halliwell