Your Charmed collection

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Your Charmed collection

Postby angelprue » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:56 am

Don't now where on this forum I could place this so.

Let your Charmed collection seen to you're fellow members show, wonder and talk.

Here are my stuff Image

The Charmed box 1-8

The kalender and 1 magazine

The vacation book.

The Charmed pockets

I miss 1 pocket from paige and 1 from prue and a vacation book Image
But I ordered it and I have them soon.
angelprue
New Shannen Fan

Your Charmed collection

Postby shannifan » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:26 pm

Wow, big collection! I wish I´d have all this, too! Image
shannifan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Your Charmed collection

Postby thefifthsister » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:35 pm

Wow that's a great collection

I have season 1 - 8 on DVD. Image

So far I have the first 21 books. I'm collecting them all in order of release. Image And I have the Book of Love Spells. Three books are missing from the pic though!

I have the series 2 figures. My Dad bought me them for Easter. We found them on sale in a shop in town. Cost £4 each (roughly $8) Image Just missing Leo but I'll get him soon! Image

I also have a Charmed dog tag that I never take off except in the shower or when I sleep. It's close to my heart just like Charmed! If you'd like to get one of these PM me and I can give you the link to the eBay shop I bought it from. My little cousin is 9 in May and she's begged me to buy her one Image She's hooked!

That's my collection so far! Gonna buy some photos for my room when I get the chance Image

Last edited by thefifthsister on Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Your Charmed collection

Postby shannifan » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:48 pm

That´s so cool! I have only a poster and a book! Season 1, 2 and 4 I borrowed from a friend ( I have them now for over a year, I´m the bigger fan of us both and she don´t need them at the moment)! And I have a good copy of the BOS from ebay! It is really great, but I haven´t photos of all these things...
kiss Image
shannifan

Your Charmed collection

Postby ibon » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:04 am

dont have pics.. but i have

the complete 8 seasons on dvd..

old vhs tapes (i used to record charmed when i was in highschool..)

printed pictures of them from the net..(my friends and i used to put in in our note books back in high school...)

the pocket books...(i used to have all books where prue was in it, but i kinda lost some of them, and some of them were borrowed but never got back to me..im planning to buy them all again..)

i have magazines of alyssa/shay... (unfortunately charmed magazines werent available here..)

i made a small documentation about the show..characters,powers, premise, episodes, pictures you know the basics about the show..i havent printed it yet but i will..i made that to have something to hold on till i get old and i'll show them to my great grandchild!! kinda like scap book...

i have two fanfiction story about charmed...
ibon

Your Charmed collection

Postby thefifthsister » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:33 am

I think I started reading one of your fan-fics. When I get the time I'll finish it!

Aww, I can't wait to show my Grandkids, or even my kids, the wonders of Charmed. My Dad does the same with me, he introduced me to (gonna sound like a nerd) Babylon 5 cause I wouldn't watch it with him when it originally aired. I was like 5 or 6 when season one started.

Me and my kids are gonna bound like me and my Dad do (he's 21 years older than me so its quite easy)
thefifthsister

Your Charmed collection

Postby ibon » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:19 pm

^^ thats what i intend to do... it'll be a great bonding moment between me and my future family... i did the same with 90210...
ibon

Your Charmed collection

Postby thefifthsister » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:25 pm

It's actually what I'm doing with my cousin. We've been close her whole life but she began watching Charmed at the beginning of the year with me and she comes over and spends hours with me in my room watching it. Couple of days she stays the night and we're up all night watching it.

It's great that it can bring people together. It bought me here, well it bought me to Shannen and Shannen bought me here.
thefifthsister

Your Charmed collection

Postby ibon » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:47 pm

^^ me too, my cousins were first like "what are you watching..?" then before i knew it, they already barrowed my DVD, and asking me tons of questions about the show..LOL
ibon

Your Charmed collection

Postby charmedmeghanp1 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:19 pm

I have the DVds of season 1 and all the books with Prue on it, but seriously I want the dog tags!!
charmedmeghanp1
Major Shannen fan

Next

Return to Prue Halliwell