[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Charmed~thoughts,opinions,ideas,etc.

Charmed~thoughts,opinions,ideas,etc.

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby annelies » Mon May 05, 2008 5:33 pm

That is really cute. I hadn't noticed it before. Although, I did notice it in chick flick (season 3), when she found Piper in the shower. One of the best scenes of charmed I personally think, maybe that's why I noticed it.

Anyway, to get back on topic, I've always had this idea in my mind of getting Prue and Andy back together. Like he'd return as a whitelighter and he would be able to save Prue in All Hell Breaks Loose. They were just so great together.
annelies
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby marissalu415 » Tue May 06, 2008 12:51 am

Last edited by marissalu415 on Tue May 06, 2008 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
marissalu415

Postby merlyn1 » Wed May 07, 2008 5:33 pm

I actually started writing an episode of Charmed. I was in tech school and out of the loop but I thought it was good. My time line was off too. The basice premise of the show "Reunion" was that Paige being called to fulltime whitelighter duties, the power of three is now broken. Having not yet fufilled thier destiny, the powers that be grant them thier one secret desire, Prue.
Five years to the day of Prue's death Piper is awakend by her voice just as she reacts and thinks it's a dream the other girls are roaming the halls saying Prue's name. They go to the attic Grams appears and starts to try to explain, Patty joins in the explanation and then Prue appears but not as a ghost. I didn't get very far and I was like a season off and way past the five year mark. Image
merlyn1
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby marissalu415 » Thu May 08, 2008 4:15 am

That is a cool idea. I like how it keeps Paige occupied, but she's not completely gone, so she'll still get to meet Prue and do stuff with her sisters sometimes. You should post what you've written, i'd love to read it.
marissalu415

Postby digitalghost » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:36 am

this is not really important but in the episode The Power of Two at the last fighting scene.you know how Andy gives mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to Prue and he saves her and stuff.well i was wondering what would happen if Phoebe didn't get knocked out by Jackson(ghost) and Andy wasn't needed....then Phoebe would save Prue instead of Andy....Ahem by saving Prue...Phoebe would have to...mouth-to-mouth...yeah eww..awkward Image
digitalghost

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:20 pm

^haha, that's funny to think about. Yeah, when i was watching the episode for the first time, i was thinking that Alyssa was gonna have to basically kiss Shannen and how weird that would be. I guess it's kind of lucky for both girls that Phoebe got knocked out, and Andy was able to step in.
marissalu415

Postby digitalghost » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:11 pm

in the ep Secrets and Guys.Prue gets knocked out real hard.OUCH
at 1:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D65BdQ7UuGM

someone should make a vid of people getting knocked out on charmed
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
digitalghost

Postby digitalghost » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:19 am

Last edited by anonymous on Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
digitalghost

Postby digitalghost » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:24 am

in the ep Feats of Clay...the sort of last scene where they're sitting at the bar at Quake is so hilarious and cute i love it. Image

Piper: This would've happened sooner if I would've keep my little wicca nose out of their business.
Phoebe: You can't change people, they have to change themselves.
Prue: Speaking of that. Yum. (Clay walks towards them.) Go, baby.
Piper: Go, girl.
Phoebe: Alright.I'm going in.
Piper: You go. You can do it.

AT 1:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7ZhTtDrfY8

and Piper and Prue laugh
I LOVE IT
Last edited by anonymous on Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
digitalghost

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell